Has anyone else's I.M. dissapeared? As soon as I logged on I was pretty pissed to find out that I.M. had somehow dissapeared. Does anyone have an idea as to what happened?
Yeah, it really does. U.G.'s awesome regardless, but I.M's always a awesome touch.

I wonder if this if for routine maintence?
Good riddance.
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

Quote by Empty Box
Good riddance.

This thread is about to become heated.

And the Bug section of UG is the best place for this, so that the coders might actually see it. I somehow doubt that they come in The Pit.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Last edited by osXtiger at Nov 20, 2009,
My guess is Dmitry is reworking the programming on it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by osXtiger
This thread is about to become heated.

And the Bug section of UG is the best place for this, so that the coders might actually see it. I somehow doubt that they come in The Pit.

Meh. I wouldn't mind seeing it go, but I'll make a sacrifice for the greater good (Guess I'm not br00talz enough). Ever since they added that thing in the site has scrolled VERY laggy when I'm in class (Which is when I usually visit the Pit), so it's terribly inefficient.

I'm borderline antisocial anyways, so, well, who am I to judge?
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

I didn't know it was gone because I hide the bar. Because I hate all my friends and I don't want to talk to any of them.
XIAOXI
I never really cared for it much. Never used it at all. Kind of pointless imo.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.