The back of my rack case is bassically a jumble of patch cables. Just wondering how other people go about organizing this so it's not a nightmare on stage.

oh and just so i beat anyone to it, "LULLLLLLZZZZZ he said rackkkkk!!!!111"
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
twistie ties?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
LULLLLLLZZZZZ he.... oh,
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Just your bass rack!?! My 10 space PA rack was a mess until I used some zip ties. I can't imagine this even being an issue with the four pieces of gear in my bass rack. iF your set up is permanant then don't waste time with wimpy twist ties. Go get zip tieds right away.
Hook up a wi-fi network, so when you gig, your rig can be wireless. Just make sure to put up a strong password on your wi-fi connection, or else you'll get latiency playing.

On the serious note - either get cable ties, or tie the cables up in coils. Or plain simple - get shorter cables.
I tried twist ties but they came undone. Cable ties it is!
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
use cable ties or monster makes a cable organizer tube thingy I use on my home theatre system that would work too. Cable ties are easiest for sure though