I got Santa Cruz ompw that I love!

But I can't deny I got a huge love for Lowden as well.

What do you guys think is the best sounding guitar?

Klaus Tol
best sounding guitar i've ever played was the madagascar rosewood martin eric clapton. i wasn't going to play it - i hate signature models - but man, what amazing tone! if i could only have 1 guitar in my life, that would be the one.

after that would come the goodall grand concert or jumbo.
Thats a pretty broad question. I have an affection for pretty much all Gibsons as well as Martins. I love my Hummingbird the best though. On the other hand I have played Hummingbirds that weren't quite there ya know what I mean. I also have tried the Eric Clapton Martin that Patticake mentioned and I can't say I'm a big fan especially for close to $6000
I do sure love me them Gibsons boy
Last edited by dakotajoe at Nov 20, 2009,
Quote by Klaus Tol
I got Santa Cruz ompw that I love!

But I can't deny I got a huge love for Lowden as well.

What do you guys think is the best sounding guitar?

Klaus Tol

You make me sad. I'm a lowden fanboy, but haven't had the chance to play one yet.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Out of the guitars I've played... It's between a Breedlove Atlas Herringbone and a Martin 000-15, despite the big price difference. I've played much more expensive guitars than both of those, and nothing's really caught my interest. I also didn't care for the Clapton signature. I thought it was really bland sounding. Lacked highs and lows, which is weird.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Quote by captivate
You make me sad. I'm a lowden fanboy, but haven't had the chance to play one yet.

How can you be a fan of something you have never played? That doesnt make good since!

That means your a fan because other people are! Hhhmmm!

But i would have to say my current favorite (and i havent played alot) is between a Martin D28 and a Taylor DN5
Last edited by kmyers18 at Nov 20, 2009,
Lol. It's because I'm a bandwagoner. Don't judge me. haha. Just kidding! I've played an Avalon before, so I know that I'll like a Lowden.

It's hard to get my hand on a Lowden here in Toronto. Not that many circulating around. Hopefully, I'll be able to get myself an Avalon, which is essentially a production model Lowden.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
i'd love to answer but i dont have chance to play on guitars that are proper makes .
but i love the sound of my lindo (non-make )