The song is called Simstim Artistry, only song on the myspace page:

www.myspace.com/valujki

I was going for a kind of post rock ambient style, but got sidetracked during the last half. C4C of course.

Thanks for listening,

Chris
Quote by Das_Skittles
The song is called Simstim Artistry, only song on the myspace page:

www.myspace.com/valujki

I was going for a kind of post rock ambient style, but got sidetracked during the last half. C4C of course.

Thanks for listening,

Chris

This has a very, 'dreamy' feeling about it and i can easily picture this being placed behind an action sequence or lead-up to an action sequence in a movie. The delay effects are also very nicely used on that rhythm guitar. Maybe a string ensemble or something playing an octave above the rhythm could fit quite nicely, but the song itself is good enough on it's on. Good job dude.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1233189
Unfortunately, the guitars are only in tune relative to each other, so any MIDI object besides the drum track would make the song have an off-kilter, seasick feeling because the strings would be a couple of Hz off from the guitar track.
I liked it! The comp was reall good but I thought the lead tone was a bit too.... generic as I might say. I also thought the drums sounded kind of fake. Overall, great song! This has potential. Thanks for the crit!!