so, whether it's for christmas, birthday, mother's day, labor day (why not?), what do you get your mothers? the less specific and/or interest-oriented the gift is, the more it will help me. because i am not too aware of my mom's interests, if she really has any.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by blackthought
Sex toys.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I live in Ireland, and my mom lives in AMerica, so i rarely need to buy her stuff

I usually just take the easy way out with my stepmom, and get her vouchers
Look around the house. If you see quite a few candles, then maybe she's a candle person. If you see spatulas around the house, she needs a map.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Last time I got my mum a black 100% wool scarf. She loves it and uses it heaps.
Quote by blackthought
Sex toys.

so do you teach her how to use them?

my mom can't figure out electronics

*wtf, i don't know why i immediately thought of electronic ones...
Quote by archerygenious

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Nov 20, 2009,
Quote by Chrois
Last time I got my mum a black 100% wool scarf. She loves it and uses it heaps.

oh hmm that's not a bad idea..
Quote by archerygenious

Quote by Le_Bunny
Flowers and chocolates always go down a treat, even though they're very predictable. If you go that way try to buy different types. And I bet any parent would appreciate a card with a nice message on it too.

I agree. Doesn't have to be elaborate. Just a simple flower in a small terracotta pot works.
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster
incest is best
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Scented things like candles, lotion, bath salts, etc are usually good choices for my mom. They're the only things I know she'll use. I've gotten books for her before, too, but she has to tell me specific ones.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last Christmas i bought mine a white gold ring with her birthstone on it from Kay's.

I had extra cash last year.

EDIT: her bday was 3 weeks before that and for that i got her a lotion/perfume set of her favorite fragrance.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Nov 20, 2009,
I usually go with a raincoat, pair of socks... you know. A piece of clothing.
Of course, it helps in that case to know her sizes.

If you don't, and you don't want to find out in any way, just get flowers.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
My mum is an avid book reader, so usually books
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
some fancy cookware that she wanted is what I got my mom last christmas

mother's day & birthdays we get her a nice card
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Nov 20, 2009,
Moms tend to be rather selfless when it comes to getting gifts from their children, unlike us who will bitch for not getting the newest ________.

Some years ago my brother got her a frame with several pictures of him as he grew up and read something like:

-"Thank you mother for carrying me in your womb for 9 months; for carrying me in your arms for 2-3 years; but most of all, for carrying me always in your heart."

Just get her something that has some sort of meaning and shows how much you care.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
a young inexperienced male to be thrown to the wolve, shall we say.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by evening_crow
Moms tend to be rather selfless when it comes to getting gifts from their children, unlike us who will bitch for not getting the newest ________.

Some years ago my brother got her a frame with several pictures of him as he grew up and read something like:

-"Thank you mother for carrying me in your womb for 9 months; for carrying me in your arms for 2-3 years; but most of all, for carrying me always in your heart."

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by evening_crow

Just get her something that has some sort of meaning and shows how much you care.

I'm so stealing that idea as a christmas present for my mum this year!
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk