is there any difference between epiphone les paul standard paintings.
i mean the price is changing pretty much between honey burst or vintage sunburst.
si does that effects sound?im going to buy one from thomann and what should i look up to?

and whats the difference between standard n standard plus.

which one should i get?

ty
This probably isn't going to help, but get a Vintage V100, or Agile 3000, depending on wherever you live, they're both tonnes better then Epi's.
Yeah, the Vintage are a cut above, especially the Lemon Drop for blues as well as the regular LP sounds. Even better are the Ellis Series 2 which are professionally set up and come with a hard case.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by d-show
why are they better

Proper woods for a start. Epiphone use Luan instead of regular Mahogany and top the body with Maple veneer. The Les Paul sound is mostly because of the Maple cap of around 10mm on a good Mahogany base.
My friend has a guitar shop and stopped selling Epis when the rejection rate got to around 80%. Thomann are a handy supplier in Europe but they send out guitars just as they get them from the factory. Not inspected and not set up.
Vintage use Wilkinson hardware and pickups which is generally regarded as pretty high quality. Ellis also uses mainly Wilkinson hardware but the added value is in the inspection and setup Tim Ellis does personally for every guitar he sells. Yes, he does use Asian made components but all the assembly and finishing is done at his works in Wales. The result is a guitar that is comparable to the best USA Gibsons.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

is there any difference between epiphone les paul standard paintings.
i mean the price is changing pretty much between honey burst or vintage sunburst.
si does that effects sound?im going to buy one from thomann and what should i look up to?

and whats the difference between standard n standard plus.