When I play any fret, especially on the lowest three strings, it goes along with a very annoying buzz sound. It sounds really horrible on clean and I’m wondering does this affect the distorted tone too? Because I never really liked it (even though I have a Jackson Dk2s and Roland Cube 60) Maybe the distorted tone would be less hissy and noisy when the problem is solved.
Thanks already
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
I'm pretty sure you just have fret buzz. your strings are rattling off of the fretboard. you can fix this by either adjusting your truss rod or raising your bridge or possibly both. but yeah, you need to raise your strings from the sounds of it.
Thanks, I still doubt a little that I have fretbuzz because when playing unplugged I don't hear that much. I can also tell that it gets a little less on an other pick up and when your press down very hard without releasing,
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.