Pit, whenever I hear bad news I can't help but smile.

A couple months ago we found me mom's dog (who has been around since as long as I can remember being alive pretty much) and she was dead, I couldn't help but grin. Wh

en something bad happens my family might be crying or looking sad but I laugh, I don't mean it as something insulting, it just happens, might be the way my mind deals with bad news, I am saddened but you wouldn't know it by looking at me.

Do any of you do this? How do you react to bad news?
It's kind of like when you're watching the news, and there is a developing story, and a little part of you always just hopes that it gets worse, and totally out of control.
Quote by The Kreator
It's kind of like when you're watching the news, and there is a developing story, and a little part of you always just hopes that it gets worse, and totally out of control.

Like Balloon Boy?
love is love // return to dust
Another thing, I have a lot of dreams about the world ending, and secretly I kinda hope for it to happen, like a big apocalypse and everything with disasters and shit. Could that mean anything? Besides me being a freak? I already know that.
Quote by sglover34479
Another thing, I have a lot of dreams about the world ending, and secretly I kinda hope for it to happen, like a big apocalypse and everything with disasters and shit. Could that mean anything? Besides me being a freak? I already know that.

2012! in cinemas now!
Quote by sglover34479

We all want our epic zombie fights. I can't wait for the outbreak of zombies. =)
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by sglover34479

Yeah companies have finally found ways to stream adverts into your dreams!!
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
people tend to smile or grin as a nervous tick. Maybe that's your issue.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

That's kind of morbid...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Burn down a children's hospital and laugh you're ass off..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
i was on a train with my mate an we'd both had a few spliffs, ended up in the first class section. The train moved for about five minutes then stopped in the middle of nowhere for ages. after about 25 mins some guy in a suit got a call from a person on another train sayin that a kid had been on the line and been hit. He repeated what the person calling him had said an while everyone else gasped in shock me an my mate cracked up laughing.
Bad time for the giggles
Quote by FreakAddiction

THAT'S why I laugh every time I get arrested. Makes sense now!
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
That only happens to me when something bad happens to someone I hate or am jealous of.
DeVillains!
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Quote by FreakAddiction

Yup, I have that. When someone's trying to beat me up or just generally gets mad at me, I tend to laugh at them.

Which doesn't help at all.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
I laugh when I'm shocked.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I dont know... some people deal with death and stuff through comedy, by making jokes and stuff, everyone has there own things.

offtopic: zombie outbreak would be BAD ASS, except the painful bites, as long as you don't get bit though, AWESOME!
Laughing=Compensating your sadness
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by sglover34479
Pit, whenever I hear bad news I can't help but smile.

A couple months ago we found me mom's dog (who has been around since as long as I can remember being alive pretty much) and she was dead, I couldn't help but grin. Wh

en something bad happens my family might be crying or looking sad but I laugh, I don't mean it as something insulting, it just happens, might be the way my mind deals with bad news, I am saddened but you wouldn't know it by looking at me.

Do any of you do this? How do you react to bad news?

sounds like a symptom of schizophrenia to me, "innapropriate response to external stimuli", might wanna go get that checked out dude.
No, sorry, I tend to feel bad when I hear bad news.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I tend to react like, "OK...."
Last edited by GisleAune at Nov 20, 2009,
Quote by sglover34479
what are other symptoms?

Hallucinations, either seeing things, hearing things or feeling sensations that aren't there (like fingertips burning when they aren't near anything hot)

Delusions.

Thought disorders like believing something is placing thought in your head, or taking them out.

the other symptoms are observed by other people so it's difficult for someone to recognise them in themselves.
Quote by SG_dave
Hallucinations, either seeing things, hearing things or feeling sensations that aren't there (like fingertips burning when they aren't near anything hot)

Delusions.

Thought disorders like believing something is placing thought in your head, or taking them out.

the other symptoms are observed by other people so it's difficult for someone to recognise them in themselves.

hmm
I don't hallucinate, but i kinda feel weird stuff, I'll get a really warm sensation in my chest that spreads through my abdomen, of a chill that starts in my feet and shoots up my legs. I'm pretty paranoid as well, I always wonder if I'm being controlled and stuff like that.
Quote by sglover34479
hmm
I don't hallucinate, but i kinda feel weird stuff, I'll get a really warm sensation in my chest that spreads through my abdomen, of a chill that starts in my feet and shoots up my legs. I'm pretty paranoid as well, I always wonder if I'm being controlled and stuff like that.

well i'm not diagnosing you with SZ but if you feel it necessary, or someone close to you mentions it, i'd look into checking with a shrink. They know more than me, i just study the subject.
Quote by Froboarder
We all want our epic zombie fights. I can't wait for the outbreak of zombies. =)

Despite mass deaths across the world, I would love the chance to kill zombies too.

TS, I also tend to smile/laugh at inappropriate times, especially when something bad happens.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SG_dave
well i'm not diagnosing you with SZ but if you feel it necessary, or someone close to you mentions it, i'd look into checking with a shrink. They know more than me, i just study the subject.

well obviously you can't diagnose me via 'net
My parents aren't exactly the type to go for a shrink tbh, I live a good life anyways, don't hurt anyone, at least not yet I'll just see how it goes haha, never considered I might have a mental thing, oh well, maybe it makes your dick bigger