It's been driving me mad that I can't find anything as good as them, and anything that was suggested to be similar wasn't even remotely close to being as good as they are. Help?
Quote by Xeus
i know exactly what you mean, that band was so intense.

Xedit: you checked out mstrkrft? the bass player is in it, pretty good techno/dance stuff

I love MSTRKRFT but there pretty far from DFA's sound.

T.S give lightning bolt, Testicicles or Femme fatale a listen. [Also if your looking for femme fatale go for their myspace first, there pretty tough to find]
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Last edited by Fiddelers elbow at Nov 22, 2009,
Lightning Bolt (although they're much more 'experimental')

The Tanks
http://www.myspace.com/thetanks
(I'm sure their album is pretty much impossible to find, but let me know if you like the stuff on their myspace and I can probably upload it for you)
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
I love MSTRKRFT but there pretty far from DFA's sound.

T.S give lightning bolt, Testicicles or Femme fatale a listen. [Also if your looking for femme fatale go for their myspace first, there pretty tough to find]

Lightning Bolt are a whole lot wierder imo. Femme Fatale is a great shout, always loved the song New Life.

Some more suggestions:
Coin Under Tongue
Les Savy Fav
1000 Robota
I kinda got a DFA1979 vibe when I saw Japandroids, I'd recommend checking them out at least.
Quote by ze monsta
Lightning Bolt are a whole lot wierder imo. Femme Fatale is a great shout, always loved the song New Life.

Some more suggestions:
Coin Under Tongue
Les Savy Fav
1000 Robota

Cheers

Its tough to find similar bands to DFA though. Try Adebsi Shank T.S., they kick balls
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Xeus
i know exactly what you mean, that band was so intense.

Xedit: you checked out mstrkrft? the bass player is in it, pretty good techno/dance stuff

yeah i did, love it

i also listened to femme fatale, wish there tabs for their songs though
Last edited by proud_loser at Nov 30, 2009,