I'm using my moms computer right now because on my computer the internet browsers won't open i double clicked them a couple times and let the computer sit for like an hour I've restarted it and nothing is working...
Help Please.
Right click on the icon and go to Find Target and make sure it's actually pointing to the application. Otherwise just try reinstalling it.
Quote by maggot9779
Right click on the icon and go to Find Target and make sure it's actually pointing to the application. Otherwise just try reinstalling it.

right clicking doesn't give e that opption it's a fairly old computer
haha I was just kidding (not really) But I dunno....I had that problem once with one of our old gameroom computers....I can't remember what I did to fix it. Probably just do what the one kid said and either restart the comp or reinstall the program
Quote by anthsband
haha I was just kidding (not really) But I dunno....I had that problem once with one of our old gameroom computers....I can't remember what I did to fix it. Probably just do what the one kid said and either restart the comp or reinstall the program

well lets see ive restarted the computer about 8 times and niether firefox nore internet explorer work and i cant reinstall them if i cant get on the internet...
Quote by Ponyexpress
well lets see ive restarted the computer about 8 times and niether firefox nore internet explorer work and i cant reinstall them if i cant get on the internet...

Good point haha If you have a flash drive you could download the installer on a different computer and then take it to your messed up one and reinstall it tho. try that
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
check if the shortcut is linking to the right place, reinstalling should fix it though if you can't find the specifix problem

what?
Quote by Lespauljames
try re routing auxillary power to the forward phaser banks

seriously what?
Is it just the internet browsers?
Do any other applications open? (games or even something like MS Word)
Cause if nothing seems to be working i've got bad news for you, its more than likely a worm (virus) and worms are particularly hard to get rid off. Your best bet would be to reinstall windows.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by DZCunuck
Is it just the internet browsers?
Do any other applications open? (games or even something like MS Word)
Cause if nothing seems to be working i've got bad news for you, its more than likely a worm (virus) and worms are particularly hard to get rid off. Your best bet would be to reinstall windows.

iTunes works i know that much i started having problems yesterday and eventually i got firefox to work but its not working