I just wanna get some other people's opinions on these two games. As of right now....I'm severely angry at them. Not cuz I don't like them.....I love the two games. L4D2 is a huge improvement on the first game. and COD is just the sickest multiplayer game ever (that and Halo). But my beef on the two are that they are PISSING ME OFF.

Left 4 Dead 2 is so god damn hard on the finales its ****ing impossible. Me, my friend, and his fiance were playing online the other day and we didn't last more than 2 minutes on the finale. And we were playing on Normal difficulty. We tried to beat the carnival level like 5 times....set up explosives, fireworks, got good positioning. Cryst's sake if 3 human players can't beat it on Normal I think that's a tad bit ridiculous. And it's not like we're bad at the game either....how can you be bad at that game? You just shoot the damn zombies lol

Now for COD....I dunno what it is about the online gameplay but I just cannot play for shit. Which doesn't make sense cuz I whooped ass in WAW. In WAW I normally go on average like 20-5 or around there. COD6 I can't do shit and I just dont understand why.

Anyway....just wanted to get other people's opinions on the two games. But now I am go gonna go play them haha
If you think Halo and CoD are the best multiplayer games ever...then....yea....

Gaming thread
Quote by Woah!Wait.What?
Got my vote, right there.

If you read my post you would see that I don't "suck." I'm just puzzled at how I can be good at WAW and L4D1 and not good at the new games. I'm good at WAW and I've beaten L4D1 plenty of times. You think that I would be able to switch over pretty easily. Hopefully I'll get outta this slump soon!
Quote by Lespauljames
you didnt play mw2 for 17 hours straight and have a milk moustache did you?

^this

Punch the wall until your hand bleeds, cry about it, and see if that works.
Quote by 2112pk
thank you for stoping this RIDICULOUS argument.
and standing on the side of truth.
but your princess is in another castle
Quote by Lespauljames

my first thoughts
Quote by lozlovesstrats
um... most games are ridiculously easy now, take it as a challenge, and remember the ps1 games that were impossible

No NES games are ****ing impossible
Quote by lozlovesstrats
um... most games are ridiculously easy now, take it as a challenge, and remember the ps1 games that were impossible

This. Metal Gear Solid was the only PS1 game I was able to beat. Now when I play a game, its too easy.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by anthsband
If you read my post you would see that I don't "suck." I'm just puzzled at how I can be good at WAW and L4D1 and not good at the new games. I'm good at WAW and I've beaten L4D1 plenty of times. You think that I would be able to switch over pretty easily. Hopefully I'll get outta this slump soon!

Yeah, just remember how very few people got through that third level in Battletoads.
Thats weird lol me and my roommate beat all the campaigns in L4D2 on advanced with little to no problems :/ even did the bridge in 3 minutes lol I found the game to be a little easier than the first one

CoD 2 is a little trickier online..Iv noticed when I play tho im playing in matches with mainly people who are already near prestige 2 days after the release (aka no life) so the player matching kinda blows so perhaps thats why your summoning the fail whale ?
~ Requiem of Innocence ~
DL'ing L4D2 right now.

Besides the "hardness", is it any good?
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
I was terrible at MW2 to begin with, despite being good on COD4. It just takes a while to get used to all the new stuff and being able to die quicker.

Now I finish on scores like 27-3.
Quote by schwinginbatman
Yeah. On advanced, it's a cakewalk, but it's a HUGE jump from Advanced to Expert.

Fixed

To boost my 1337 gamer ego.
Up The Boro!
Quote by Lespauljames

OMG I was thinking that, you stole my joke :O
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Being good at one FPS doesn't automatically make you good at another. If that was the case, and there was absolutely no learning experience, then whats even the point of having the new game?
Oh and LfD2, i dunno, i haven't played it yet but its good that its somewhat challenging.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
I didn't find the change from MW1 to MW2 that difficult. I still have my ass handed to me occasionally, but on the whole I do about as well as I did in COD4.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by anthsband
I just wanna get some other people's opinions on these two games. As of right now....I'm severely angry at them. Not cuz I don't like them.....I love the two games. L4D2 is a huge improvement on the first game. and COD is just the sickest multiplayer game ever (that and Halo). But my beef on the two are that they are PISSING ME OFF.

Halo is one of the worst things that could've happened to multiplayer shooters.

Left 4 Dead 2 is so god damn hard on the finales its ****ing impossible. Me, my friend, and his fiance were playing online the other day and we didn't last more than 2 minutes on the finale. And we were playing on Normal difficulty. We tried to beat the carnival level like 5 times....set up explosives, fireworks, got good positioning. Cryst's sake if 3 human players can't beat it on Normal I think that's a tad bit ridiculous. And it's not like we're bad at the game either....how can you be bad at that game? You just shoot the damn zombies lol

You can easily be bad at any game... I think you're seriously overestimating your own skills. Also keep in mind that it's entirely possible that the game ramps up the difficulty as more actual people join the game.

Now for COD....I dunno what it is about the online gameplay but I just cannot play for shit. Which doesn't make sense cuz I whooped ass in WAW. In WAW I normally go on average like 20-5 or around there. COD6 I can't do shit and I just dont understand why.

Many possible reasons :
1. You only ever played against people who weren't that great on WAW.
2. You got lucky.
or here's the big one :
3. IT'S A DIFFERENT GAME.
Have you gotten used to the maps and the new attachments and perks etc?

Quote by dark&broken
Halo is one of the worst things that could've happened to multiplayer shooters.

If you're talking console shooters Halo 1 is one of the best things that could've happened.