i dont know how to take off the glue hahah, and its an Epi so yeah theirs glue, im just wondering how t get rid of the glue so i can have a more original look compared to the millions off ppl with LP's
try something like goo-gone, or a similar sticker/glue removing product..

if you really want to be careful, test a dab of it out on the back of the guitar first, to make sure it doesn't affect the finish.

it should be fine on the finish, but if you try it on the glue and it gets discoloured or something, you could always just put another ring on, and write something original on that, instead
Quote by james4
try something like goo-gone, or a similar sticker/glue removing product..

if you really want to be careful, test a dab of it out on the back of the guitar first, to make sure it doesn't affect the finish.

it should be fine on the finish, but if you try it on the glue and it gets discoloured or something, you could always just put another ring on, and write something original on that, instead

hahah yeah i could always do that lol, but yeah i seen goo gone in my house somewhere i'll try that first hahah
Didn't you post this same question in Electric Guitars? Either way, try using Naptha (Lighter Fluid) to get the residue off
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
I'd think, in theory that goo-gone would affect the finish.

Considering, that it is below neutral on the PH scale(acidic), and fetches an acidity level of of 2. Which is roughly the same PH as Lemon Juice, and Hydrochloric acid.
If you trust Lemon Juice, and Hydrochloric Acid on your guitar, then Goo-Gone is your thing.
..I was watching my death.
you could also try WD-40. it gets stickers and such off really well, but it'll probably leave an oily residue… but you could probably get that off with some guitar polish
^ that. It's what i used, just be careful to not make a mess, and clean off your guitar when your done.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.