Hi all

Ive got a washburn T14 and looking to upgrade the stock pickups

im thinking of getting these £110 dimarzio model p/j
anyone had any experiance with these or recommend and better ones for around the same price (maximum £120)

i play funk and hip hop (fingerstyle and slap) so im looking for a sorta mark king/ Paul Turner sound or somewhere in the middle
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
If I were you I'd just buy a better bass. You're spending almost just as much on PUPs as that bass is brand new. I'd just save up for a better bass.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
i dont have the money to be paying out for a new bass

i want to know what the pickups sound like and if anyone has any other suggestions on which i should buy?
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
Serious waste of money, poor resale value on used pickups, horrendous used value on the upgraded bass, just a stupid idea in general.

Save up for a new bass or a new amp, putting over 100 quid into a piece of crap bass in the hopes of making it sound better is absolutely ludicrous.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
You have an Ibanez, why're you bothering with that POS Washburn?
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410