hey musicians,
I have a guitar Fender Stratocaster American Traditional (check my profile pic) and I'm going to change the bridge pick up with seymour duncan. What Pick up should i buy to replace it? mine is a single coil pup but i want to buy one that sounds like a humbucker which is heavy and a bit vintage. Maybe sounds like Telecaster Deluxe 72 or similar to it.

Any suggestion? thanks alot