I am BEYOND tired of these stupid goddamn dropdown banners that interrupt my browsing and enjoyment of UG. Every time i try and log in, or every time I try and scroll down, that f**king banner drops down to the middle of the screen beneath my mouse or cursor. It takes me almost twice as long to write a post because it drops down in the middle of me typing a sentence. I'm done.

I'll be back when that overzealous marketing BS gets fixed.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
Yeah, those are pretty ****ing annoying, I have to agree.

That's why I Adblocked them.
Theres a forum for this kinda stuff, and as far as I know UG doesn't allow drop down ads, perhaps you wanna run spyware and adware checks?
Firefox + Ad Block Plus.

'Nuff said.
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

get adblock plus, cuz i dont even kno wut ur talkin about
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Empty Box
Firefox + Ad Block Plus.

'Nuff said.
For Christ's sake, this.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
I have the same problem. It is absolutely terrible. I find myself going on UG less and less just because of the ads. What is this adblocker people are talking about?
OMG! I'm beyond tired of these threads whinging about popups, that interrupt my enjoyment of the Pit and UG in general. Everytime I log on there's someone whinging about it and it gets right on my tits.

Get firefox and adblocker.
*reported*
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by ConfederateAxe
I am BEYOND tired...

Whoa. beyond tired? So tired that you're now past tired?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Don't use adblock on UG. Exclude it from the list. If you block the ads then UG doesn't get as much money which is why there was that big thing about a paying membership being introduced a few months back.
hello
Same thing usually happened to me on Facebook, so I reported the ads for "racial insensitivity" and now, I have no ads. Wonder if that would work here?
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Internet Level -1

Come back when you've gained a few levels then.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin