Can I use my computer keyboard as a controller for superior drummer instead of just dragging out loops in Cubase?

Or do I need a MIDI controller?

Thanks!
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
I use Reaper all the time for this. On your track load up your drum vsti up then set your midi input as a virtual keyboard and then select it (it may be in the view drop down menus) and there you go use your pc keyboard as ya drum kit! hope this helps.
MARSHALL: AVT 2000, MARSHALL: JTM 200 MARSHALL MAJOR 1969, LINE 6: POD X3 LIVE, VARIAX 600, VARIAX 700, GIBSON: FIREBIRD V,FERNANDES: REVELLE DK, FERNANDES: RETRO ROCKET PRO, BOSS: RC 50 loop station
I don't know how to do it in Sonar, TBH you'd be better of programming drum parts in the piano roll most of the time, since it gives you better access to setting velocity and whatnot. If you really want to program drums like that your best bet would be a pad controller, Korg makes a decent one for $50.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I use Sibelius. I transcribe the drums into notes, and export it as a midi file. Then I import the midi file into Pro Tools (or whatever), and choose the output to the Superior drummer track. Works like a charm, and it's 10 times easier than using a piano roll! I've used this method in the MP3 in my profile if you're curious.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
if you dont want to change daw you can use "Virtual midi controller LE" , a little stan alone virtual keyboard that you can controll with the computer keyboard.
Peavey Bandit 112
Washburn Chicago series :SD Invader at bridge ,GFS Lil Killer on neck
Bc Rich Warlock :GFS Vintage59 on neck ,Crunchy rails on bridge
Epiphone SG :Tusq Nut, GFS Crunchy Pat on neck, bc rich pickup on bridge
lots of cheap pedals