anyone have any suggestions on who can rewind a pickup for me? I 've got an older Fender D'Aquisto hollobody with a dead neck pickup. I found Lindy Fralin as one of the first listed when I googled it for rewinding... thanks
Whoof arted?
most of the boutique winders will do rewinds... what country are you in? EDIT: i haven't had a rewind done myself, just know that a lot of pickup manufacturers offer the service.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i guess you could check out lollar, fralin (as you mentioned), wcr, wolfetone, stephens design, etc. etc. etc. As i said, I haven't used any of them, so it's not a recommendation.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Jason Lollar would be my first choice for a hollowbody pickup rewind. I'd get in contact with him.
Wolfetone will probably do it as well, he rewound an old Gibson for me.
I don't think WCR will be up to rewinding the pickup.

Wolfetone or Stephen Designs might be your best bet.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.