http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Morpheus-DropTune-Octave-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=583554

im really intrigued by this pedal. it would be great to own because i play a lot of metal and its hard to change tunings because i have a floyd rose. has anyone ever used this? im looking for reviews. when you use it does it alter or thin out your sound?
Never saw that before... But my experience with pedals that detune you has been pretty lame. Never heard of the company, and it's $200, so that's a really mixed bag... I'd look up professional reviews on Google or whatever.
ESP LTD EX400
Epi Explorer
Peavey JSX
Egnater Cab
DD7;NS2;ML2;RC20XL;BCB60;FS6;PH3
ISP Decimator
KH Wah
Pocket POD
Simmons SD9K

Quote by TheBodomBullet

Thank you, you've all been very informative and helpful (except you Mr_CiNiC, f*ck you.)
Love you too, babe.
i dont think anyone on here have one

and droptune Pedal is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be true
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by Mr_CiNiC
I'd look up professional reviews on Google or whatever.

Professional reviews are the worst kind of reviews, and reviews in general are terrifically unreliable.
Well, if it could put you in Drop C or tunings that aren't in the "standard" formula, THEN it would be "waaaaaaaaaaaay" too good to be true.

I'd definitely try to find a place that will let you test one out before you dive into an investment that might not even work.
ESP LTD EX400
Epi Explorer
Peavey JSX
Egnater Cab
ISP Decimator
KH Wah
Pocket POD
Simmons SD9K

Quote by TheBodomBullet

Thank you, you've all been very informative and helpful (except you Mr_CiNiC, f*ck you.)
Love you too, babe.
Use the searchbar, there have been loads of thread on this already
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Roc8995
Professional reviews are the worst kind of reviews, and reviews in general are terrifically unreliable.

Yeah, fan reviews are so much better.
8/10 of the reviews for a guitar on MusiciansFriend: "This guitar is awesome! 5*!"

Haha... Yeah, reviews suck for the most-part reflecting on it...
ESP LTD EX400
Epi Explorer
Peavey JSX
Egnater Cab
ISP Decimator
KH Wah
Pocket POD
Simmons SD9K

Quote by TheBodomBullet

Love you too, babe.
That's what I was getting at, everyone who does a voluntary review is either a fanboy or hates the thing, and professional reviewers are getting paid for it...not exactly a trustworthy group of demographics.
I just skim through and find the reviews that aren't 10/10 or 1/10

Lol it says

"The DropTune was developed by a team of guitar effects pros with over 50 years of experience at other companies where they created some of today's most famous pedals"

But it doesn't say who, what companys, or what pedals

Lol probably behringer
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Les Paul Copy
AX Copy
Ibanez Gio

JCM 800 4211

Vox 847
Marshall Guv'nor 2

Need more amps!
Last edited by GuitarGetsMeSex at Nov 20, 2009,
From videos I seen it looked decent, but it have to to try it first.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ