Hiya,

I've played guitar for about 8 years now. The music I like has a pretty wide range, but my favorites include: Joe Satriani, Paul Gilbert (though, I can't play most of Paul's stuff...), Nightwish, Avenged Sevenfold, Malice Mizer, and various videogame music.

I'd like to get a band started to do both covers and perhaps originals down the road. I'd need a vocalist or two, someone adept at keyboards/synth, bass, and drums. I'd really like to do some Nightwish stuff if possible; no good backing tracks of the band really exist.

Anyone interested, reply to this thread with some form of showcasing your skills. If I like what I hear, I'll email you or something (if you prefer some other method of contact, such as AIM or whatever, leave that in your post).

If you'd like to hear/see me playing, check out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarknessSavior

There's a few Satch covers, a Malice Mizer cover, two videogame covers, and a cover of a tune from the anime Naruto.

~DS
I could potentially do a few of the things you have listed. I am definitely down for synths/orchestral parts. I can program drums if you so desire. I could play bass parts, however I would be using a dropped octave/bass amp regular guitar for those parts. I am also capable of doing vocals, at least to some degree. I have pretty good clean vocals and also am able to do screaming vocals if the song would suit them.

Here is my youtube channel for samples: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheUlalume
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Quote by Ulalume
I could potentially do a few of the things you have listed. I am definitely down for synths/orchestral parts. I can program drums if you so desire. I could play bass parts, however I would be using a dropped octave/bass amp regular guitar for those parts. I am also capable of doing vocals, at least to some degree. I have pretty good clean vocals and also am able to do screaming vocals if the song would suit them.

Here is my youtube channel for samples: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheUlalume

Wow. Color me really impressed.

Programmed drums, if those sound as good as the stuff you did, then I'd love that. Synth is also important for some things, but others I haven't written synth parts for.

The kinda stuff I'm going for probably wouldn't require any screaming vocals.

The things I write tend to be more a combination of normal metal, with occasional orchestral parts in them when it fits the song.

But yeah, if you're interested in taking part, you've got the job. Send me some contact info, and we can get started soon.

~DS
Hey, I'd be down for doing vocals with yall.

You can check out Earth Day on my profile. It's not my best work, but it's all I have at the moment. Let me know what's up. You're a great guitarist, by the way!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Hey, I'd be down for doing vocals with yall.

You can check out Earth Day on my profile. It's not my best work, but it's all I have at the moment. Let me know what's up. You're a great guitarist, by the way!

I'm quite impressed. Not only do you know what a Spoony Bard is (always a plus, since I might want to do some metal-styled gaming tunes), but you're good at what you do. And your name is Matt (as is mine!).

If you're interested, we can try and work on something. I might also be doing vocals in the future, once I get a mic (my M-Audio Fast Track USB has a separate input for a microphone, and I've been told all my life I sing well, so might as well!). So if you're okay with that, we're good.

~DS
Quote by DarknessSavior
I'm quite impressed. Not only do you know what a Spoony Bard is (always a plus, since I might want to do some metal-styled gaming tunes), but you're good at what you do. And your name is Matt (as is mine!).

If you're interested, we can try and work on something. I might also be doing vocals in the future, once I get a mic (my M-Audio Fast Track USB has a separate input for a microphone, and I've been told all my life I sing well, so might as well!). So if you're okay with that, we're good.

~DS

GOOD GAWD we are like the same person!

I'm down for that, man. Just PM me the details whenever you need me.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦