Hi I need some new pedals and i'm not quite sure which to get.

Here's what I already own:

Vox Satchurator

Crybaby Original Wah

MXR phase 90

BOSS MT-2

Digitech Whammy IV

what else do I need???

I play rock and i'm really into Muse and would love to get Matt Bellamy's sound.
a Fuzz. Zvex Fuzz Factory or a EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker

or a Metal Muff to upgrade your MT-2
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
+1 to delay.

You don't "need" effects pedals, no-one can ever tell you what pedals you need, it's all up to you about what effect you want, what type of effect and how you want to sound. Theres not much poit shelling out £100+ on a pedal you didn't or don't really use because someone on the internet said you need it. Get what you want buddy.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Shouldn't people normally know what they want to get?

There are hundreds of threads of users who want to know if they should get a phaser or wah or fuzz or OD or pitch-shifter, which doesn't make sense to me. You should know what kind of effect you are looking for and ask which model to get, otherwise you might get stuck with stuff that you will never use, because somebody recommended it and it looked cool.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
i think the Digitech Whammy IV would be the most fun to have.but i think what Chrisiphone said its really up to u what pedal to get, i say just try them all out
Quote by JesusCrisp
Shouldn't people normally know what they want to get?

There are hundreds of threads of users who want to know if they should get a phaser or wah or fuzz or OD or pitch-shifter, which doesn't make sense to me. You should know what kind of effect you are looking for and ask which model to get, otherwise you might get stuck with stuff that you will never use, because somebody recommended it and it looked cool.

You = Chunky Lord Approved \m/

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by alexdoabismo
a Fuzz. Zvex Fuzz Factory or a EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker

or a Metal Muff to upgrade your MT-2

don't get a big muff unless you want a numb violin tone
Phaser and chorus?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Cjums
Hi I need some new pedals and i'm not quite sure which to get.

Here's what I already own:

Vox Satchurator

Crybaby Original Wah

MXR phase 90

BOSS MT-2

Digitech Whammy IV

what else do I need???

I play rock and i'm really into Muse and would love to get Matt Bellamy's sound.

What amp??
Quote by mmjohn
What amp??

i have a crappy little Crate 15W. But in my bands rehersals i use a Randall of some sort.
To all you guys out there
Yhank you for your replies. I've noticed that alot of you are saying that i should find out myself.
But the pedal jungle is a large one and I was wondering which you could recommend.

Would you recommend a chorus, a tremolo etc.

Thanks
chorus if you play cleans. I would say a compressor. I use compressor all the time. even for recording
Quote by Chrisiphone
+1 to delay.

You don't "need" effects pedals, no-one can ever tell you what pedals you need, it's all up to you about what effect you want, what type of effect and how you want to sound. Theres not much poit shelling out £100+ on a pedal you didn't or don't really use because someone on the internet said you need it. Get what you want buddy.

This, one million times This.

I would recommend you go listen to some stuff you'd like to play, come back and tell us some song names. If there's anything that seems to be in a lot of those songs then maybe look into one of those but don't just impulse buy a pedal for the sake of adding a pedal to the collection.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by Cjums
i have a crappy little Crate 15W. But in my bands rehersals i use a Randall of some sort.

can you guess what I'm thinking?