i want a guitar from here but im not sure which one, I like the sr-1 or fulcrum but im not sure if i will be comfortable with v guitars on the other hand i like the les paul but im also not sure if the humbuckers are good... any one know which one is good?
Quote by javori
i want a guitar from here but im not sure which one, I like the sr-1 or fulcrum but im not sure if i will be comfortable with v guitars on the other hand i like the les paul but im also not sure if the humbuckers are good... any one know which one is good?

The humburckers are decent in the Agile series. Unless you pay over 1k, you won't get out of this world pickups. The 2000 series pickups are ok. You can always change them later if you want too. Most player likes them.

If you can deal with FR bridge , get http://www.rondomusic.com/product2074.html
Last edited by Symtex at Nov 20, 2009,
Quote by Symtex
The humburckers are decent in the Agile series. Unless you pay over 1k, you won't get out of this world pickups. The 2000 series pickups are ok. You can always change them later if you want too. Most player likes them.

If you can deal with FR bridge , get http://www.rondomusic.com/product2074.html

ok but im only looking into the les paul and the sr-1
The sr-1 is weird to p[lay sitting but very comfortable to standing. Les pauls will sound ballsy because of the weight, but will have bad upper fret access.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
The sr-1 is weird to p[lay sitting but very comfortable to standing. Les pauls will sound ballsy because of the weight, but will have bad upper fret access.

I see, but I play sitting all the time... so i should stick with the les paul?
hmm im still conflicted over the les paul or the fulcrum, I'm still kinda a beginner so i think i might need the dot inlays... but still its a v should i practice getting comforatable with v and no dot inlays?
I had an SR-1 but sold it. looks pretty, plays ugly. go with the paul

-Official Rondo Plug Number 10 for Today!
Quote by CoreysMonster
you know why rabbits are smarter than cows?

fucking cows start moo-ing around for no reason, but rabbits keep their mouth shut until they actually have something to say.

god I hate cows.
Quote by javori
I see, but I play sitting all the time... so i should stick with the les paul?
Don't. Stand. It's a lot easier (especially with a v) once you get used to it.
Quote by 1nSingularity
Don't. Stand. It's a lot easier (especially with a v) once you get used to it.

Bullshit.

I want the Agile TC-630
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.