My friend is fairly satisfying with fairly cheap equipment. He doesn't really have anything except a cheap bass amp and a Zoom G1 so anything would be a step up at him.

I saw a Zoom B2 at a pawn shop for €50 which would have been ideal but sadly it was sold before I could pick it up.

Any ideas?
there is not best

and your price range?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Seriously, don't go recommending expensive tube based stuff for this guy he really won't care for it. He wants something fairly simple, cheap and basic. Price range would be under £100. I doubt he'd pay more than £70 unless it was something really amazing to him, which would be doing more silly synth effects rather than quality of the effects.
Quote by GURREN LAGANN
Seriously, don't go recommending expensive tube based stuff for this guy he really won't care for it. He wants something fairly simple, cheap and basic. Price range would be under £100. I doubt he'd pay more than £70 unless it was something really amazing to him, which would be doing more silly synth effects rather than quality of the effects.

Get one of the Digitech BP[number] multi-fx pedals.

I still have my BP200 from many a year ago, and it's still reliable. I can't remember what i paid for it, but the price has likely dropped. There are other smaller cheaper models too, i just had the funds for the 200 at the time.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me