This is a blog i wrote about the putting everything i love about music into one band, it just might interest you, and at the end theres a question for all you music junkies that might be able to help me out.

i know generally what i want but Damnit Im a music Lover. I love it so much how on earth can i fit it all into one band!
I Love Metal - the raw power the shredding guitars and using classical music influence the now; the excuse to scream your deepest thoughts words and feeling the way they should be expressed
I Love Ska - the aggressive power of punk yet still melodic: running funky bass lines: catchy technical drumming: original and often happy: and the brass section making everything 10x better
I Love Jazz - the melodies and singing style and jazz aspect of adding complexity and utilizing the piano as an instrument not just to accompany
I Love Classic Rock- for giving us the guitar solo making that thing cry; vocal and guitar harmonies; being okay to by gritty dirty because that is Rock N Roll
I Love Indie - for being outside the box experimenting using new and different instruments; having a style all of your own
Now Combine ALL of that! Thats what i want in a band!
So were talking like Singer- that can sing Jazz and Rock and Metal
Two Guitarist - that can be heavy and aggressive sometimes yet still use complex chord progressions, that can shred in harmony with the other, and also take one hell of a solo
Bassist - that knows the way around a bass that can be funky and jazzy take that bass for more than a walk and when its time roll those fingers and give us some heavy triplets
Drummer - Versatility is everything! gotta know all styles and able to play, transition and incorporate then from one to another really well. Creative and Complex free to use whatever the hell you wanna hit and add to the kit as long as it works and blends well
Pianist - knows the piano inside and out, knowing how to be heard with ear catching rhythms and melodies; using any and every chord progression there is to know; stepping outside the lines of just our country bringing Spanish; European; Asian and any other type of influence
Brass Section - made up of 3 or 4 guys including trumpet, sax, trombone, that work well together using harmonies and counter melodies, basically if the guys from streetlight manifesto & frank Sinatra's big band had offspring; all members can and will be encouraged to take solos Back Vocalist - out of all the other people in the band theres bound to be a few that can sing back up; able to blend two three maybe even four part harmonies with the lead and/or backing vocals thats like 10 people... but its my dream!!! Ha hopefully someday when i realize what a band like this would sound like I'll start working on writing this FUSION music

so heres my question to yall... know of any bands that might fall into something like this? I'd love to find some kinda example of the miracle music i wanna be writing.
you described the mars volta. almost perfectly at that.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
I hate you instantly.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by sg255
I hate you instantly.

Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Wall of text is wall of text.
"I don't claim you'll have a better time with Colt 45...but why take chances" - Billy Dee Williams