Today coming home from school I noticed my bus driver was texting. Whenever she would check her phone she would drift into on-coming traffic. I sit relitively close to the front so I could get a picture of her doing it. This isn't the first time she's done it either. About three other times this week I noticed her texting. So should I report this if I get proof? She's a really cool lady and is a new driver so I would feel pretty bad if I got her fired. What should I do?
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
tell her to stop
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
yea srsly tell her to stop. if she gives you attitude then report it asap.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Mad Mike 829
Today coming home from school I noticed my bus driver was texting. Whenever she would check her phone she would drift into on-coming traffic. I sit relitively close to the front so I could get a picture of her doing it. This isn't the first time she's done it either. About three other times this week I noticed her texting. So should I report this if I get proof? She's a really cool lady and is a new driver so I would feel pretty bad if I got her fired. What should I do?

Depends, do you like living?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Steps:

1. Get proof FIRST. Take a picture of her doing it, MULTIPLE pictures is probably best.

2. Ask her to stop. If she complies, don't turn her over. If she doesn't, or pretends to comply and continues to text, report her. She's going to kill someone.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
First, ask her (nicely) if she could stop.

If she doesnt, then get pictures of her doing it and take them to the authorities
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
1. Take pics
2. turn her in
3. post pics here
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary
Quote by eL SeaweeD
1. Take pics
2. turn her in
3. post pics here

GTFO

Some threads in the Pit do require serious answers
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
GTFO

Some threads in the Pit do require serious answers

That was 90% serious. He said turn her in first.

You GTFO
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Turn that asshole in.

People that talk on cellphones while driving piss me off as well, but holy SHIT when a bus driver does it there's something wrong.
Text her to stop.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by raincoffin
Turn that asshole in.

People that talk on cellphones while driving piss me off as well, but holy SHIT when a bus driver does it there's something wrong.

waaaay to fucking true... i would tell her to not text before reporting though
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by lespaulrocks39
Text her to stop.

But seriously, I would report her first, even if she does stop if you ask her. She doesn't deserve to be a bus driver if she texts while driving.
text her saying 'i know about the affair' and tell her your watching her if she doesnt stop texting while driving
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by lespaulrocks39
Text her to stop.

i lol'd soooooooo hard
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Quote by Mad Mike 829

With a phone that you probably aren't supposed to have in the first place?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

que?
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
ask her to stop and if she doesnt report that bitch
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Take pics and video, if possible. Then report that shit. If your driver can't bear to be away from the phone for the little time a bus route takes, she isn't stopping for you.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

My bus driver used to fall asleep and we would have to wake him up. We almost got in a wreck. I say report her.
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
que?

Most kids have camera phones and most schools have policies against cell phones. Yo prefiero no hablo espanol. I'm sure I butchered that grammatically.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

Pardon? Please elaborate.

EDIT: Never mind, you just did. But you're allowed to have a phone on the bus, this isn't inside the school. And also, "que" is french, not Spanish. Just throwing that out there.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
Last edited by MasterOfCows at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by MasterOfCows
Pardon? Please elaborate.

EDIT: Never mind, you just did. But you're allowed to have a phone on the bus, this isn't inside the school. And also, "que" is french, not Spanish. Just throwing that out there.

Como se dice 'what' en espanol?

Seriously though, it's que.

and if you aren't allowed to use a phone on school grounds then the bus transporting students is included when involved with a normal school day. If a school doesn't allow them on the grounds then they have the right to take them on a bus. I know of multiple schools who do this.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If your school has its stick so far up its ass that they care more about your phone than their driver endangering your life, go to the papers.

SHEdit: That means make sure you have more copies of the pics before you do any reportage.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I was just poking fun at him. If they seriously did punish him that would be messed up, I think that's a perfect scenario for ignoring the rules.

EDIT: ^ Very good idea.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls