After searching through the forums, it seemed that I couldn't find a State Radio thread, but maybe I'm just incredibly lazy.

Anyways, State Radio:

Camilo

Calling All Crows

The Diner Song

Mansin Humanity

Man In the Hall

Gang of Thieves

Rash of Robberies

Those are just a few of my favorites. I hope there are other fans on here.....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Like State Radio, like Dispatch more. State Radio has some great songs but I dont think they're exactly punk. Probably belongs in the alternative forum. I listen to Us Against The Crown every once in a while and I enjoy every song on that album.
Hell yeah! love those guys, theyve got some great talent. Dispatch is equally as good too. Rumors are going around theyre coming here to campus this spring.

oh and Blackcab Motorcade is prolly my favorite song.
Last edited by Ekim423 at Nov 20, 2009,
I love State Radio. Nothing like blasting some of their tunage and going surfing with my brosephs. I also really like sandals.
brnh.bandcamp.com
OAR is better...

...Bro
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by Ekim423
OAR came to my school last year....they were just okay

Do you go to Keene?
brnh.bandcamp.com
I love State Radio, and a few of the songs off of their new album are terrific as well. Year of the Crow has some songs that could definitely qualify as punk, i.e. Guantanamo. I'd say their punk/reggae, really.