Page 1 of 2
Is this him?
Methinks so.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...
Cuger Brant!

Just read the extract, and marvel at the genius of this undiscovered titan!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Nov 20, 2009,
Ken Kesey
Henry Thoreau
Any songwriter of the 60s
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Jack Kerouac and H.P. Lovecraft.
Quote by AlmightyJeebus
Ok, thank god hostilekid's gonna shut the hell up.

Quote by dudius
You win...everything

Quote by IbanezSA160a
hahahaha

All the Whos are there
But the Why's
But the Why's
But the Why's
Are unclear..
shut up loser stephanie meyer is tons betta

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Many people may see, and some may even read, this piece of literature, and feel, their brains, tingle. To be precise, their brain was melting. From the literature. "I assure you, everything will be fine" bodyheatseeker responded reassuringly. To the reader. But the DNA didn't work. It wanted a clone to melt. "My eyes hurt, I can't read this anymore I'm not even sure I know the reader knows how to write or use commas periods or other punctuation correctly as well as grammerrerrerr also The writer responded with a sequel to this best selling novel...
Anybody visited the link yet? Good stuff.

"The feeling somehow emanated from his leg or, rather, did not."

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Thomas Pynchon
Charles Bukowski
James Joyce
Fyodor Dostoevsky
TS Eliot
William Faulkner
Billy Collins
ee cummings

Just a few fantastic writers and poets.
Kilgore Trout, man.

Srsly though, this looks... Interesting, to say the least.
Quote by phat104u
Many people may see, and some may even read, this piece of literature, and feel, their brains, tingle. To be precise, their brain was melting. From the literature. "I assure you, everything will be fine" bodyheatseeker responded reassuringly. To the reader. But the DNA didn't work. It wanted a clone to melt. "My eyes hurt, I can't read this anymore I'm not even sure I know the reader knows how to write or use commas periods or other punctuation correctly as well as grammerrerrerr also The writer responded with a sequel to this best selling novel...

im intruiged. whats the answer.
Roald Dahl wrote some really good stories.
But if we are counting songs i'd say John Lennon for sure.
I love white guitars!
Quote by phat104u

Cuger, is that you?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.

Quote by james975
im intruiged. whats the answer.

After he waited for a year for the sequel for the book for the most best author ever for the literature community for the readers, james975 got a reply immediately after her post. He first said she's intrigued, then asked itself what is the question? A duel was at hand. A DNA dual. Of the clones which lived in a duality of one man making a difference. From a long ways off. Up close in the distance there was a man with a difference. The DNA had melted him. He was melted. The man came unaided, and spoke loudly, "I'm here." Then the other man said to himself, "He's here!" And it was said that they were there. The DNA made the man limp as he ran at a walking pace. He went back to what he was doing. And the man said, "I won, you lost. I'm not your son." He was then put on hold talking on the wired satellite phone. Happy faces ensued when the lights were seen from an angle, from a string of lights in the sky, coming down in a magnificent display of light. It directly effected the flux-definition of the atmosphere surrounding the moon's gravity field. They new they had to act fast before the time had already occurred previously. So toit they went methinks.
Quote by Twist of fate
J.S. Sallinger

He got John Lennon and Kennedy among a few others assassinated with The Catcher in the Rye.

Bastard killed an era
I'd say out of the currently living authors, it's Stephen King. That man is a modern day master of story telling. His books suck you in and make you not want to put them down.

As for the all time best, it's honestly really hard to say for me, as I have a lot of favorite classic authors. I'd say that one that's quire outstanding would have to be Fyodor Doestoevsky; his novels were all great works of literature. His characters have so much psychological depth and development that it's downright astounding and his stories are epic.
Quote by Twist of fate
J.S. Sallinger

He got John Lennon and Kennedy among a few others assassinated with The Catcher in the Rye.

J.D. Salinger is the man yr thinking of.

Since we're listing our favorites:
Homer
Dante Alighieri
William Shakespeare
John Keats
Walt Whitman
Oscar Wilde
Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Franz Kafka
James Joyce
There's a lot of great modern authors; but I don't think the greats of the classics will ever be surpassed in writing prowess. I could never see there being modern authors that surpass Dumas, Doestoevsky, Poe, Shakespear and so on.
Quote by Faded Grey
There's a lot of great modern authors; but I don't think the greats of the classics will ever be surpassed in writing prowess. I could never see there being modern authors that surpass Dumas, Doestoevsky, Poe, Shakespear and so on.

Sure about that? I think the problem is that you don't know where to look.
Quote by Holy Katana
Sure about that? I think the problem is that you don't know where to look.

Maybe not.

I'm more than open to suggestions .
Tolkien.
There hath he lain for ages and will lie,
Battening on huge seaworms in his sleep;
Until the latter fire shall heat the deep;
Then once by man and angels to be seen,
In roaring he shall rise and on the surface die.

I post a silly thread, and a serious discussion breaks out. What's happened to The Pit?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.

Quote by slipknot5678
My favorite books are by Stephen King. *flamesheild*

I agree. The Dark Tower has been the best series, excluding Twilight of course. Those Twilight books I don't think anyone can possibly beat.

(I'm joking about Twilight by the way, and serious about The Tower.)

Quote by Faded Grey

I don't know, I see King being every bit as good as Poe. I just think the problem is that peoplehold these classics so high that no living person can possibly meet them.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by bodyheatseeker

I post a silly thread, and a serious discussion breaks out. What's happened to The Pit?

I've been nothing but responsible, and have stayed true to the silliness by posting the most incoherent ramblings one can think up. There is hope for the Pit still!!!
roald dahl

i also like stephen king
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
William Shakespeare
Charlie Dickens
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Robert Harris - The guy doesn't have a single bad book.

Tom Clancy is awesome too.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Page 1 of 2