While searching for early Christmas presents throughout the house, I came across a guitar case. At first I was like cool, they got me a case for my guitar, but when I lifted it I thought, this is more than just a case. I opened the case and what do you know? Inside the case is an Ibanez JS100. It's the Transparent Red color. I must say, it's a very sharp looking guitar. As soon as they fall asleep, I will get it out and take pics.

EDIT: Here are the pics.

Last edited by Snugz at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by Snugz
While searching for early Christmas presents throughout the house, I came across a guitar case. At first I was like cool, they got me a case for my guitar, but when I lifted it I thought, this is more than just a case. I opened the case and what do you know? Inside the case is an Ibanez JS100. It's the Transparent Red color. I must say, it's a very sharp looking guitar. As soon as they fall asleep, I will get it out and take pics.

nicely played
Lol Awesome
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
It's not a proper NGD without pics...

but I'll pre-congratulate you anyway. HNGD man!
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Your a sneaky little shit!

But that's a great buy kudos to your parents
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Nice nice nice. You should ring it out tonight sooooo damn loud, and put it away quickly and act like your sleeping >:]
Guitars:
Fender Telecaster: American Standard
Ibanez: RG370DX
Amps:
Engl Powerball 100w Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab
sa-weeet!!!! awesome man!! HNFGDULB!!!(happy new ****ing guitar day you lucky bastard )
Nice....make sure you act suprised or else Santa won't bring you anything next year.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ