Page 1 of 2
Tonight, after a good old shindig at our universities most popular night out, I was invloved in a several manned conflict.

So me and my Irish friends were just leaving the club having a good old chant about Thierry Henry (as you do), when some big **** came up behind one of the lads and deliberatley tripped him up. This sparked a reaction and a fight broke out between 5 of us guys and and an equal amount of these Manchester townies. I have a sore head and sore fists, and no one won, no one lost. The skirmish was intervened by the bouncers and the two sides went their seperate ways.

The reason i posted this is becuase I'm not a fighter, I'm not into conflict. I got involved and it was a strange experience.

Share your fight stories here.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
ur tuff and scary

You should've seen me out there, I looked like wacky-waving-inflatable-arm-flailing-tube-man having a seizure.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Dog, we was like thirteen or fourteen, and we were pedaling around in this neighborhood I grew up in, just east of LA? We saw some cholos from another hood and we thought we was all hard gangbanger wannabes. So we started saying '**** off, yo! **** off!' Throwing, flashing signs to them and stuff. So they started throwing down on us, kicking our little asses. Then some of the older dogs from our hood come out, grabbed those fools, took one behind the Tastee Freez... They stabbed him up with a screwdriver. Killed that cholo.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
You should've seen me out there, I looked like wacky-waving-inflatable-arm-flailing-tube-man having a seizure.

thats the best thing i've heard all night
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by metaldud536
Dog, we was like thirteen or fourteen, and we were pedaling around in this neighborhood I grew up in, just east of LA? We saw some cholos from another hood and we thought we was all hard gangbanger wannabes. So we started saying '**** off, yo! **** off!' Throwing, flashing signs to them and stuff. So they started throwing down on us, kicking our little asses. Then some of the older dogs from our hood come out, grabbed those fools, took one behind the Tastee Freez... They stabbed him up with a screwdriver. Killed that cholo.

I was the dude they killed.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by metaldud536

Wow...
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Fistycuffs
shindig
good old chant

Do you seriously say things like that?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
oh yeah my fight story well me and my friend had a lil friendly bare knuckle boxing incident that was fun i'd say it was a tie we both had black eyes and sore faces but i'm pretty sure i broke my hand on his head lol

thats was fun i love fighting one of my fav things to do

EDIT: oh yeah his left eye was swollen shut for 2 days
Last edited by epi_player14 at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by epi_player14
we both had black eyes and sore faces
i'm pretty sure i broke my hand on his head
thats was fun

This literally makes no sense to me.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Last edited by GodofCheesecake at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by epi_player14
thats was fun

This figuratively makes no sense to me
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by GodofCheesecake
This literally makes no sense to me.

well than obviously you don't enjoy fighting for fun then idc
Quote by chaos13
This figuratively makes no sense to me

Haiku never does.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Do you seriously say things like that?

Yup, got my tophat, monacle and pipe at the ready.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Yup, got my tophat, monacle and pipe at the ready.

Just checking.

Tally-ho, then.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Just checking.

Tally-ho, then.

Good day to you chap... *tips brim of hat*
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Good day to you chap... *tips brim of hat*

You good sir, are now my close pal.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
There was one time in elementary school where I got pissed for whatever reason and jumped on a dude's back and started punching the **** out of the back of his head.

Haven't really gotten in a fight since then
i got stabbed in the 8th grade with an exacto blade and i turned around and broke the other kid's nose.
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by epi_player14
thats was fun
Quote by epi_player14

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Anyways, I have been in some minor altercations before. I'm normally a pretty easy going guy, and honestly don't like violence; but, when I get angered I normally flip. In the 11th grade, this one Apeish, Mexican kid who's pretty dumb and annoying came up behind me and got me in a headlock. This kid had always messed with me in the past, but I normally shrug it off, but that was too much. So I elbow him in the kidney pretty hard, and break out of his grip. He fell back, and as I approached him, hit me in the stomach pretty hard. I endured it, though, and as he threw his second blow, evaded it and hit him with 2 hard punches to the head. He stagged back and was pretty dazed, and I was about to attack him again when the teachers pulled us apart.
Basketball game. Our town has a Police-Run league - basically to give retired cops something to do - for kids in elementary and secondary school. This is back when I was a junior, and since a nearby town didn't have a league, they raised one team, and one team from our league per week would go and play them.

The town in question is notorious for producing athletes that are overconfident, disrespectful, arrogant, underhanded douchebags, mostly. So my team goes to play them, and things get rough. Nothing serious; they foul hard, we return foul, they shit talk, we shit talk. Basic youth shit.

One of the bigger dudes comes dribbling over the half line, moronically next to the sideline. He steps over the line, I step up to trap him in the corner, and plant, and easily draw an offensive foul when he bowls me over. As I go to get up, he rushes over to me and aims a kick, his knee hitting me square in the head.

Then things happened really freakin' fast. I remember jumping up and nailing him in the face. Next thing I know is I'm whaling on this son of a bitch, and everyone in the gymnasium is all around - a brawl had broken out. My dad - our coach - told me after the fight broke up and we left, that during the fight one kid from the other team ran across the court and sucker punched me in the head. I never felt a thing. I also found out that two of my guys got into fights with three dudes from the other team next to me.

My only brawl. Not only did we win, but our league no longer goes to play that town anymore.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Jackal58
Haiku never does.

How can anyone miss this?

And I've never actually been in a proper fight myself. I've had to push a couple of potential muggers out of my way, but as far as I remember I've never actually hit anyone with a closed fist.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Riddler
Basketball game. Our town has a Police-Run league - basically to give retired cops something to do - for kids in elementary and secondary school. This is back when I was a junior, and since a nearby town didn't have a league, they raised one team, and one team from our league per week would go and play them.

The town in question is notorious for producing athletes that are overconfident, disrespectful, arrogant, underhanded douchebags, mostly. So my team goes to play them, and things get rough. Nothing serious; they foul hard, we return foul, they shit talk, we shit talk. Basic youth shit.

One of the bigger dudes comes dribbling over the half line, moronically next to the sideline. He steps over the line, I step up to trap him in the corner, and plant, and easily draw an offensive foul when he bowls me over. As I go to get up, he rushes over to me and aims a kick, his knee hitting me square in the head.

Then things happened really freakin' fast. I remember jumping up and nailing him in the face. Next thing I know is I'm whaling on this son of a bitch, and everyone in the gymnasium is all around - a brawl had broken out. My dad - our coach - told me after the fight broke up and we left, that during the fight one kid from the other team ran across the court and sucker punched me in the head. I never felt a thing. I also found out that two of my guys got into fights with three dudes from the other team next to me.

My only brawl. Not only did we win, but our league no longer goes to play that town anymore.

Quote by btones

I don't think you're from that town - unless you're secretly a Long Islander?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Once I was attacked by three large guys after walking past their house. I think they thought I'd broken into their car, and just didn't think to ask.

I didn't exactly fight them effectively, but I called them wankers. From outside their house. Weeks later.

That's right, I'm tough as fucking nails.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Nov 21, 2009,
I dropped a kid with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of his head, when we were tied at 2-2 in a Karate Tourney, for my third point and got first place in the tournament. Just like in the Karate Kid. Except I was only eleven.

It wasn't supposed to be full contact so it must have looked ridiculously cool to the judges for them not to disqualify me.

And not to look like a tough guy... I was only eleven. It was a long time ago.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Whenever there's a fight I run away, have a cup of tea and think about what I would have done to my attacker if they were tied up, or drugged.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
lol.

When I was 11 I had just moved up to intermediate, and was walking along the street when a kid who went to my old primary school shouted "what you lookin' at?" I looked around and saw this kid was talking to me and so I said "something REALLY UGLY!" and he rode his bike over to me and punched me in the eye. We then went our separate ways not really bothered by what had just happened.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
I was in McDonalds and this guy came up to me and was like "what the **** are you doing you creep?' and I ran over to the manager and told him and he got the situation under control. I then went back to furiously masturbating in the McDonalds play ground.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
There was two lads trying to start a fight last night outside the pub. 'Cept the guards arrived before it got properly interesting
Quote by metaldud536

Nobody seen generation kill here? Full of cool quotes.

"The Purple-Shirted Eye stabber"
"I don't care what you say, I don't care what you do. I'm not gonna be a mud hippy... like you!"

Been in a fair few. My advice: Don't worry too much about the outcome, broken bones and bruises heal and punches don't really hurt that much, try not to die/kill anyone (unless you mean to, in which case go right on ahead) and above all, have fun. No point in fighting unless you get some enjoyment out of it.
I got in a fight once. There were a couple of guys who were up to no good. Started making trouble in the neighbourhood, and it goes on from there.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by speakers
I was in McDonalds and this guy came up to me and was like "what the **** are you doing you creep?' and I ran over to the manager and told him and he got the situation under control. I then went back to furiously masturbating in the McDonalds play ground.

I grew up in a ****ing barbaric little town where all anyone did was fist fight even the girl's I've been in countless fist fight's because of people just walking up to me and blasting on me. As a result I'm a decent brawler but I hate fighting because of it I even got a felony because one of the bastards.
Page 1 of 2