It just popped into my mind, and I'm 97.2124% sure it was real and not a dream or something, but I remembered a horror movie I saw once and I can't remember the title.

anyways, I remember a few things about it.

-the movie was colour
-it was really "cheesy"
-the one seen I remember, a couple people go downstairs, and theres a bubbling green pit (that I think might have been magic or imagination to the characters, as in some scenes it wasn't there), and the people go up and look down into the small green pit in the basement floor, and a monster jumps out and grabs one of the people.

I'm sure that scene can be found in a bunch of horror movies but just throw some titles out if you can. It's really getting on my nerves
Reminds me of an episode of "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?". I miss that show!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
i saw this one movie bout a week ago where these chicks go into this cave encounter some setbacks etc. seemed pretty cheesy, one of em turned out to be female rambo
Saw III?
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Quote by Tedward

go downstairs, and theres a bubbling green pit (that I think might have been magic), and the people go up and look down into the small green pit in the basement floor, and a monster jumps out and grabs one of the people.

I did that once
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
There is a Goosebumps book that has a malevolent green substance in it. They try to contain it in a jar but it keeps growing. It wasn't "Monster Blood" was it?
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
There is a Goosebumps book that has a malevolent green substance in it. They try to contain it in a jar but it keeps growing. It wasn't "Monster Blood" was it?

Yes. Monster Blood II, too. I started reading my old goosebumps books again once i started listening to Dr. Acula. Have you seen their song titles?

*flameshield up*
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM

Quote by ShredHead396

first stack ^
no it definitely wasn't a series like goosebumps. i think it was a movie from the 70's, it defitely was at least 20 years old.

and the pit wasn't blood, it was more like an acid/fog glowing green, like a portal or something.
Quote by Tedward
no it definitely wasn't a series like goosebumps. i think it was a movie from the 70's, it defitely was at least 20 years old.

and the pit wasn't blood, it was more like an acid/fog glowing green, like a portal or something.

Monster blood was green.
Twilight Zone?
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM

Quote by ShredHead396

first stack ^
Troll 2 was cheesy and had lots of nasty green stuff, but I don't think it's the movie you're looking for. It's still worth checking out, though.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
wasn;t there an episode of goosebumps where two kids find their dad's grow-op, but he was growing like green plants (dur) that were evil inside his basement.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
i think i knoow what your talking about. was it mortuary? was there black stuff growing all over the place and whwen they put salt on it the stuff died?

i think your talking about mortuary
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
That sounds like the Amityville Horror 3D. I remember that part, some girl falls off of a speedboat or something? That movie was crap.
Quote by Dirge Humani
How did I miss this thread?

How do you suddenly appear with that image in every thread?
trilogy of terror
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!