I'm reminded of a time when I was driving home from college one night at like 3 AM (what a stupid idea for a 3 hour drive) and (even more stupidly) decided to freaking put on "Love Over Gold" by Dire Straits, quite possibly THE most soothing and mellow song ever written.

You can imagine that by the middle of the marimba solo at the end, I was nodding off, thank GOD the next song on my iPod was PJs Alive, or I might not be here to tell the tale.

Anyone else got similar experiances? Maybe not driving but just something that was soooo mellow, that you just couldn't focus on anything anymore (like classical music durring a test or something like that)
Last edited by nmitchell076 at Nov 21, 2009,
may i recommend some hardcore, thumpin', bumpin' drum 'n' bass for whenever you need to stay alert?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G5r7KZ9ONs

the past few times i've had to work/study for extended periods of time, i put this song along with a few others on loop, and i daresay it worked
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
"Sleep" by the Dandy Warholes makes me fall asleep.

Also, loud music makes me fall asleep when I've listened to too much of it.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
"Sleep" by the Dandy Warholes makes me fall asleep.

Also, loud music makes me fall asleep when I've listened to too much of it.

true, I've fallen asleep at concerts when my table was right by the amp. Overloadddddd
most of stairway to heaven is very sleep inducing. IT's also awesome to listen to while trippin on shrooms