I have looked up and read all there is on the internet about one of the greatest and most underrated Thrash Metal bands of all time, Germany's own Deathrow. They were a band influenced by early Slayer and Kreator and they brought it to the next level. They were riff masters and shred kings. They blew past their influences when it came to technicality. Sadly though, they only released four albums, but their four albums I would put up against any bands BEST four albums and I think Deathrow would beat them. If there is anybody on this site that agrees with me lets chat about them. Long live the Riders of Doom!!!
"Then I saw there was a way to Hell even from the gates of Heaven"-John Bunyan
Last edited by Cyco_Mike at Nov 21, 2009,
Deception Ignored is excellent melodic tech-thrashing stuff. Not too crazy about their other albums, but they're still mostly good. Definitely an underrated band.
Deception Ignored is a kick ass album. Haven't heard anything else by em but that album is goddamn sweet.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Raging Steel is deadly stuff! Jesus, so much excellent stuff came out of Germany....
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
I only have a copy of Raging Steel, which was fun for a while. Then I just lost interest in it. I guess I oughta check out Deception Ignored, though def not gonna buy it seeing as I remember it being pretty damn expensive.
Raging Steel and Satan's Gift are top-notch, nearly essential thrash.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."