haven't had much luck trying to get a wah pedal trade for this, so my next priority is chorus pedal. my pedal is in fine condition, nothing wrong with it, i just don't NEED the extra OD on top of my amp's drive as much as i need a couple pedals. only interested in good quality chorus pedals (no bottom of the barrel ones sorry), prefer ones that can alternatively be powered by 9 volt adapters. depending on how nice the pedal is, will determine if any cash along the way will be necessary. you shoot me your offer first and i'll PM you after that.

just so you know, my way of trading works (and has been consistently successful) like this:

after agreement made, you'll send money to my paypal account, then as soon as i have the money, i will ship my pedal and get you the tracking number either the same day or following day of shipping out. i will provide you with my cell number so that you can keep in constant communication with me to reassure you-as this is usually the most crucial part of transactions.

i'm on the good trader list, you may check. looking to do busines, sad to be seeing the pedal gone, but i need something so badly to pretty up my cleans more .
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
replied bro
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
also, until i get my own pic up, this is what it looks like:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vNzRPc0W30Y/SU9_nt95E9I/AAAAAAAABfQ/NVYmuKfVLo8/s320/1.jpg

only difference is cream knobs instead of black. no dings or paint chips, just really fine scratches that can't be stopped.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*pedal has officially been traded*

thanks for looking!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH