Page 1 of 2
Okay, I found myself home aloe again, all my friends are busy with family stuff this weekend and my family have ****ed off for the day, i have coursework to do but that will only take me an couple of hours at the most, any suggestions from the pit as to what I should do to keep myself entertained???
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
You should spend the next four hours going through all the search results for people asking this exactly same question.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Walk around naked. Never fails.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Waiting for the inevitable pit responses...

Maybe play guitar. Or do your course work first. I've been working on a completely useless monty hall paradox program for the last few days. Myabe if you enjoy programming or something you could do that.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Go to a pond with ducks in it and feed them pieces of bread.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You should thwart the crimes of two burglars, and then save up your money for a trip to New York so you can do it again a few years later.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

What is with all the pit monkeys who fail to entertain themselves?
Do you seriously need 50 people to tell you to fap again?
"I don't claim you'll have a better time with Colt 45...but why take chances" - Billy Dee Williams
Go outside and scream at parked cars.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by J.Rodier
What is with all the pit monkeys who fail to entertain themselves?
Do you seriously need 50 people to tell you to fap again?

If we knew how to entertain ourselves, we wouldn't be here. When I go missing for months at a time, it's usually because I just got a bunch of new movies. Lately I've been gone because I got the entire series of X-Files. And now that I've seen every episode, I'm back.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Nelsean

I for one would think it was funny if I saw someone screaming "Screw you, subaru!" in the parking lot.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
If we knew how to entertain ourselves, we wouldn't be here. When I go missing for months at a time, it's usually because I just got a bunch of new movies. Lately I've been gone because I got the entire series of X-Files. And now that I've seen every episode, I'm back.

You even saw the last seasons?
Quote by Kensai
I for one would think it was funny if I saw someone screaming "Screw you, subaru!" in the parking lot.

You even saw the last seasons?

Yeah. I enjoyed every minute of it, to hell with the the fact that it went downhill after about season 6. When I watched this one episode in season 5 with Luke Wilson, I got really drunk and started calling people to see if they would drive me to Hollywood to kick his vampire ass. No one had any idea what I was talking about.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

A few months?? HOLY ****! HOW MANY MOVIES DO YOU GET AT A TIME MAN!!
"I don't claim you'll have a better time with Colt 45...but why take chances" - Billy Dee Williams
Quote by J.Rodier
A few months?? HOLY ****! HOW MANY MOVIES DO YOU GET AT A TIME MAN!!

Well, in the last month I've gotten El Topo, The Holy Mountain, Fando Y Lis, Santa Sangre, Alucarda, The X-Files, Audition, Forbidden Planet and the Day the Earth Stood Still. And now I'm going to order Twin Peaks and Yojimbo.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You should thwart the crimes of two burglars, and then save up your money for a trip to New York so you can do it again a few years later.

And then, a few years after that, fade from the public eye....
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by kbabz22
Okay, I found myself home aloe again, all my friends are busy with family stuff this weekend and my family have ****ed off for the day, i have coursework to do but that will only take me an couple of hours at the most, any suggestions from the pit as to what I should do to keep myself entertained???

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by neopowell
And then, a few years after that, fade from the public eye....

Well, at least he will get to hang out with Marilyn Manson.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, in the last month I've gotten El Topo, The Holy Mountain, Fando Y Lis, Santa Sangre, Alucarda, The X-Files, Audition, Forbidden Planet and the Day the Earth Stood Still. And now I'm going to order Twin Peaks and Yojimbo.

It took you a few months to watch all of those?

What, were you constantly getting drunk and having to rewatch the parts you couldn't remember or something?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah. I enjoyed every minute of it, to hell with the the fact that it went downhill after about season 6. When I watched this one episode in season 5 with Luke Wilson, I got really drunk and started calling people to see if they would drive me to Hollywood to kick his vampire ass. No one had any idea what I was talking about.

Well that was an awesmoe episode

Quote by dann_blood

What, were you constantly getting drunk and having to rewatch the parts you couldn't remember or something?

He probably has http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterograde_amnesia
Quote by dann_blood

For someone who pays attention to detail well enough to point out grammatical errors, you sure do suck at noticing the difference between singular and plural. In the last singular month I have gotten those movies. It's an indication of how many I get in a given month. And keep in mind that each season of X-Files has 40 minute long episodes, and over 20 episodes in a season. There are nine seasons.

Edit: It also just occurred to me that I'm missing several movies. Pan's Labyrinth, The Orphanage, and the Devil's Backbone, too.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by dann_blood

Grammar Nazi
Fap

Edit: I can't believe nobody has said that yet...
When all hope is lost, crawl into a corner and die.
Last edited by led_zepaholic at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
Go to a pond with ducks in it and feed them pieces of bread.

Theres a sign at my local park that says not to feed the ducks bread because it it bad for them. Rather we should feed them wholegrain rice crackers or bird feed.

So you know..... Bad idea pal..
Quote by smb
Start writing your memoirs.

"Chapter 1: How I spent my time alone. (This is going to be a long night.)"
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by geetar_man0
Theres a sign at my local park that says not to feed the ducks bread because it it bad for them. Rather we should feed them wholegrain rice crackers or bird feed.

So you know..... Bad idea pal..

Whoever put up that sign is a lying whore.
There are plenty of things to do when you've got no one else for the day. Personally, I just think it's the perfect time to catch up on missed work and get a lot of revision done. Face it, you're never going to have this much time off to do absolutely nothing for a while so make use of it. About 95% of UG have exams coming up in May/June but I always do my revision notes really early so that you can actually have a perfect Christmas without getting worried.

I wish I had more free time.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Play some Nintendo Wii sports read the bible and have a Popsicle..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Give yourself a mangina and run around singing 'dude looks like a lady' whilst wearing a top hat. That's what I do in my 'me time.'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Jack Off Jill
For someone who pays attention to detail well enough to point out grammatical errors, you sure do suck at noticing the difference between singular and plural. In the last singular month I have gotten those movies. It's an indication of how many I get in a given month. And keep in mind that each season of X-Files has 40 minute long episodes, and over 20 episodes in a season. There are nine seasons.

Edit: It also just occurred to me that I'm missing several movies. Pan's Labyrinth, The Orphanage, and the Devil's Backbone, too.

Yeah, but if you're constantly getting drunk and forgetting what you've done it could only seem like a month when instead its been half a year

Anyway, by my calculations you've got 140 hours of stuff to watch there (I counted everything except the X files as a 2 and a half hour movie, so probably off by a bit), which is less than 6 whole days. Something you could easily achieve by going to your nearest dealer and buying enough crack to keep you buzzing for a week.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Yeah, but if you're constantly getting drunk and forgetting what you've done it could only seem like a month when instead its been half a year

Anyway, by my calculations you've got 140 hours of stuff to watch there (I counted everything except the X files as a 2 and a half hour movie, so probably off by a bit), which is less than 6 whole days. Something you could easily achieve by going to your nearest dealer and buying enough crack to keep you buzzing for a week.

If you can do those calculations you really dont know what to do with your free time
maybe you should pick up that that, thing in the closet. you know... oh yea YOUR GUITAR

or eat bannanas idk
Last edited by dylanfromearth at Nov 21, 2009,
Well, my caluculations of 96x20x40=7200 minutes / 60 = 120 hours (lets say 6 hours a day) /6 = 20 days to watch them all

Quote by Nelsean

reminds me of of this one guy from my myth class, he said awhile ago he used to live in the ghetto, and he was afraid of getting robbed or messed with or w/e, so in order to keep people from going near his house, he would always dress up in a bath robe with a katana, and walk outside with it, and then chase rabbits off his yard with said katana....

OP you could do this /\
Quote by kbabz22
If you can do those calculations you really dont know what to do with your free time

It took less than a minute. It's a part of what you can do if you've got the condition I like to call "not being a retard".
Quote by Vornik
try to fap into a cup cup from abt 10 yards away. its quite hard. or, find all the alcohol in the house and make one super leathal cocktail thats gonna leave you near death or at least seeing jesus on your couch. fun days...
god loves the working man. unfortunately, that puts me in deep crap.

you sir, may c*m blood, but i sh*t diamonds, guess which is more painful. especially after curry.

+ =
Quote by Kensai
Whoever put up that sign is a lying whore.

Pfft....

I dont see you putting signs up anywhere...
Page 1 of 2