hi.is there any difference between epiphone les paul standard plus finishings (i mean vintage sunburst and herritage chery whatever).with the sound. the difference between those two is 100 euros.so does it change sound

ty
Quote by d-show
hi.is there any difference between epiphone les paul standard plus finishings (i mean vintage sunburst and herritage chery whatever).with the sound. the difference between those two is 100 euros.so does it change sound

ty

I wouldnt have thought there would be much of a difference. i have the cherry sunburst and have tried the ebony black one and didnt notice a difference. both sound and play great for the price
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
When I was getting my Epi Standard, the seller couldn't match the price of the Translucent Blue one I wanted to the Cherry Sunburst one I had seen real cheap. Best he could do was $900 for the one I wanted, with the Cherry Sunburst costing $800. According to him it was due to the Cherry one being a much more common colour. Apparently they don't make the Trans Blue one anymore, so he could be right on that being the reason.

To the main point, the colour should definately not affect the tone, to the extent of my knowledge. It may just be certain colours are more expensive.
Epiphone Les Paul Standards, Standard Plain Top, Standard Plus Top, Custom and Custom Plus Top are all exactly the same in terms of construction, hardware and electronics. They will all sound and play the same. The only difference between them are the finishes.
Each one has a rock maple cap, but 'Plus Top' models have a flame maple veneer glued over the rock maple and come in burst finishes; 'Plain Top' models have a veneer of slightly higher grade plain maple glued over the rock maple cap and come in both burst and transparent colours; Standards and Customs that do not have a '[something] Top' suffix to their name do not have extra veneers over their rock maple caps and come only in solid colours. All Plain and Plus top models cost a little bit more than the non-topped models. Custom Plus Top and Standard Plain Top are the rarest as there is less demand for them and so many fewer are made; for this reason a Standard Plain Top can often cost more than a Standard Plus Top or a solid colour Custom. Custom models also of course come with gold-coloured hardware. Beyond this, there is no difference between all these guitars; the price difference comes purely from the difference in veneer and finish.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Now, the classic look of the 'plain' maple top is available to go with the classic Les Paul Sound. This understated look is preferred by many Les Paul fanatics. It still has everything you need in a Les Paul: the Solid Mahogany body, Maple top, Alnico V Humbucker pickups and the Tune-o-matic bridge/Stopbar tailpiece combo for monstrous sustain.
==================
sara's super spa
mobile office internet