Page 1 of 2
You guys got any tips or advice?

I've got loads of alcohol and am going to get a good ipod docking system.

What else do I Need
Hide everything.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

You need this record.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Kensai
Hide everything.

Pretty much, because people will touch everything.
"Oh look an expensive vase, maybe I can balance it on my head while I jump through the kitchen."
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Kensai
Hide everything.

This.
Seriously, my friend lost an entire set of silverware due to some crazy women getting wild and beating the crap out of each other.
It may not seem relevant, but they were fighting in the kitchen. So people started taking items away that they could use as weapons and never brought them back.

Who the **** steals eating utensils? Even I'm not that depraved.
weeed. weeeeeeeeed. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
Gear:

Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special /w EMGs
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960 B Cab

Check out my band...

Make sure you invite the lonely kid who will bring his game boy and be a downer. And then he'll get too drunk because he's trying to loosen up, and he'll throw up all over the girl you're trying to hook up with.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Only invite your closest friends, that or hide everything.
I'm in your forum distracting your searches.
Mario Kart for the Wii

always makes it more fun
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Don't worry about tidying up untill the morning. And don't drink too fast. And have a playlist of awesome singalong dancealong songs. And have lots of booze.

And I mean lots.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Hot chicks!
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
Maybe you could re-arrange the house a little so that its more social, like for example make all of the couches face each other, or spread them out so theres more room.

And remember to put all of the really expensive things away in cupboards or places people arent likely to look.
Quote by huevos
Who the **** steals eating utensils?

It's those wretched Sackville Bagginses!
Hide everything, like most people are saying, plus lock away any guitars/amps/expensive things & things that aren't yours, too be absolutely sure no one will destroy anything that will take you ages to save up for something new to replace it
Guitar Hero/ Rockband.

It's a game, and it's a laugh. And it only gets better the more drunk you get!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by valdean
Pretty much, because people will touch everything.
"Oh look an expensive vase, maybe I can balance it on my head while I jump through the kitchen."

That's the least of your concerns. They will most likely steal it, break it, or keister it.
Last one is a rare occurrence, but it happens.
Without that last one, a "nice" [re:whorish] girl I know wouldn't happen to have the alias Cucumber Ass.
I really pity her, as she was ****ed out of her mind; I think it might of had something to do with my Green Dragon/moonshine concoction. Which goes to show you that you shouldn't drink homemade liquor of any sort.
I just had my first one ever like yesterday, and the best advice is definitely hide everything and lock whichever rooms you think are important. Also, if anyone SEEMS like they're going to vomit, throw them into a bathroom/garden. You don't want people vomiting on your floor.
People should bring their booze surely? You kind bastards in York.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by ~Mr Brownstone~
Maybe not drink too much so you know whats going on and can control drunks.

Yeah I was thinking I should be less drunk then everyone else so I can 'supervise'

But that doesn't sound as fun
Quote by guitar12
Yeah I was thinking I should be less drunk then everyone else so I can 'supervise'

Yeah, just wait untill it starts to die down...

And then get hammered.
Quote by last-1s-out
People should bring their booze surely? You kind bastards in York.

I actually do, but if you just get people to chip in by throwing in a tenner or something, you aren't paying for it, and you get loads of booze. And you don't have to worry about running out.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Hide everything in a locked room.

And also set up bins around the house, call them Puke Points. Kudos for the reference.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by Vitor_vdp
I just had my first one ever like yesterday, and the best advice is definitely hide everything and lock whichever rooms you think are important. Also, if anyone SEEMS like they're going to vomit, throw them into a bathroom/garden. You don't want people vomiting on your floor.

This. I've been know to throw up on couches. I think it triggers some sort ultra-nausea that I can't avoid.
Only during blackouts did this happen. At least I would have the sense to sleep on the couch that I didn't cover in puke.
But I would never clean that shit, as I'm quite proud of my work.

EDIT: Ah, ****. Apparently there's a post-rock band by the name of "Couch". They happened to be playing while I was typing this little travesty of couch genocide.
They're coming for me!
Quote by guitar12

Throwing a house party isn't
Going to someone elses is.

If you don't stay soberish and watch your party then your house is doomed. Like everyone else said put anything valuable in a locked room and have the rule that if your sick/ going to be sick you get thrown out.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Hide everything in a locked room.

And also set up bins around the house, call them Puke Points. Kudos for the reference.

Peep show?

And by the way some people are bringing drinks and some gave/are giving me money

I didn't buy for everyone. And I made a profit - I can get 12 cans of Budweiser for £3
Quote by geetar_man0
Yeah, just wait untill it starts to die down...

And then get hammered.

+1 Haha. And I agree with hiding stuff. I've broken so much of other peoples stuff when drunk at parties. I feel bad for it, but if you're gonna host a party, you have to hide anything expensive/breakable.
Quote by guitar12
You guys got any tips or advice?

I've got loads of alcohol and am going to get a good ipod docking system.

What else do I Need

You'd need an iPod to go with your docking system, for a start.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Yeah i had one and never doing it again... my couch ended up broke, quite expensive computer chair broke, unbelievable number of glasses broke,2 doors broke, holes burned in spare rooms bed from weed and just the general cleaning up after it was so annoying. Especially all the vomit.
I had 11 people, all of whom i know pretty well and it still managed to go so bad, although i had started drinking about 2 hours before anyone had arrived so wasn't really caring what happened
Basically, don't invite to many people and keep an eye on them all or expect stuff to be broken. Also, try and get drinking games organized, they're awesome.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
And this video on a giant screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIBNZ7os9js

One of these days I'm going to get on face book to advertise a house party at my house and mention that no one has to bring alcohol, and when they get there, we're going to show a House Party movie marathon. And that's it.

Wanna come?
Quote by vintage x metal

Get some of those beer dispensing helmets. I'm going to a party tonight and I have bought one.

Oh and make sure you only let people in that you have invited and try and get some really massive guy to guard your front door for any gatecrashers!
Last edited by the_hoodster at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by Lil Macker
Don't worry about tidying up untill the morning.

Personally I'd say tidy at the end of the night, nobody likes tidying up hungover.
Page 1 of 2