Page 1 of 2
To all the satanists ov UG, i need help finding Satanic Incantation for summoning demons, if possible perhaps someone can link me to an appropriate site that handles this kind of thing in depth as i have had no luck finding what i need.
Also, is their a certain language that Satanists speak in? if so what is it?

The purpose of this experiment is to contact satan so he can help me write some bR00t41z!!@!eleven!

that was a joke, in all serious i am quite curious about the whole religion in itself and i would like to know more.

Thank Ye
There's probably something about it on wikipedia.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Try here. It's amazing what Google can do.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

"Hey Satan, pub?"
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
You can't be serious..

Ever since the fact that Dave Mustaine used to be a Satanist got on UG, these threads have been piled up. Write it yourself, Lucifer is too busy writing songs for the Jonas Brother to write anything to you.

EDIT: Wow I did not read the thread carefully, sorry.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Last edited by larrytheguitar at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by neopowell
"Hey Satan, pub?"

Hell yea.

Where you been at?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by ShredHead396
To all the satanists ov UG, i need help finding Satanic Incantation for summoning demons, if possible perhaps someone can link me to an appropriate site that handles this kind of thing in depth as i have had no luck finding what i need.
Also, is their a certain language that Satanists speak in? if so what is it?

The purpose of this experiment is to contact satan so he can help me write some bR00t41z!!@!eleven!

that was a joke, in all serious i am quite curious about the whole religion in itself and i would like to know more.

Thank Ye

You summoned me
though seriously why would you want to summon demons.
Two types of satanists by the way, ones who worship satan and others who worship themselves and indulge in life. I'm neither one by the way
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Hell yea.

Where you been at?

Writing a play, finished the first draft and I'm starting the editing process soon so decided to come back and say hello.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by neopowell
Writing a play, finished the first draft and I'm starting the editing process soon so decided to come back and say hello.

Awesome, I hope you infused your unique morals and general raping into the proceedings

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Awesome, I hope you infused your unique morals and general raping into the proceedings

It does feature a guy poisoning his girlfriend to induce a miscarraige so...yeah.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by neopowell
It does feature a guy poisoning his girlfriend to induce a miscarraige so...yeah.

Neopowell: The autobiography

Is it a musical? After that do you burst into song West Side Story style?

You've been spiked!
(oh yea you've been spiked)
And you're baby's gone
(yea he's totally done)

Yea, i've been drinking. Big woop wanna fight about it?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Judging from where the religion came from, I'd assume any languages used would be the same as Christian. That is to say English, Latin, or Aramaic, depending on how far back you want to go.

There's something appealing about a religion that worships the underdog. It's one of the things I like about the Norse Ragnarok myth. On the other hand, the Ragnarok myth doesn't spell out the fact that you're rooting for the bad guy. Even in their own texts (which I've read admittedly few of), the only possible good Lucifer did was in bringing enlightenment and free will to Adam and Eve. But even then, he knew it would come with the price of removal from paradise and all the disease and suffering that would bring, so his methods weren't exactly altruistic.

I'm all for non-Judeo-Christian religions, but I think Satanism is ridiculous. My favourite is probably Gaanesh, the Hindu God. He is The Remover of Obstacles. I have a statue of him on my dressing table.
Thank's a lot for the awnsers guys, helps a lot to know i can count on the pit for some serious awnsers

Thank you
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Neopowell: The autobiography

Is it a musical? After that do you burst into song West Side Story style?

You've been spiked!
(oh yea you've been spiked)
And you're baby's gone
(yea he's totally done)

Yea, i've been drinking. Big woop wanna fight about it?

Yeah, the rousing emotional aria is called 'Placenta: It's not for the frying pan.'
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by ShredHead396
Thank's a lot for the awnsers guys, helps a lot to know i can count on the pit for some serious awnsers

Thank you

serious?
If you wanna read, go read about something useful. Conjuring up satan lol.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Satanism as a philosophy and a symbol is pretty cool in my eyes. Unfortunately, it is no more than a glorified form of atheism. Its where all the "goats" gather, though by gathering they inevitably become more sheep. My biggest problem with Satanism is the blatant money making scheme that it is (within the context of the Church of Satan). Go on their website and you will see what it takes to become a member. For a 200$ fee you will get a Church of Satan membership card and access to their special online forum, because no one tends to meet in real life. Its rather hilarious.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
The Demonic Bible, by Magus Tsirk Susej, Antichrist Servant and Disciple of the Dark Lord, as revealed to him by his Unholy Guardian Demon, the spirit Azael, has some good stuff. It has incantations and rituals that I myself have never practiced, but it also has some very interesting philosophical sections too. Good read, although a lot of the incantations are pretty goofy.

Look up Anton LaVey. He wrote a big eldritch tome about everything you could ever want. I think LaVay's stuff and Susej's stuff are really different though. Nobody is Satanic the same way.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by Ulalume
Satanism as a philosophy and a symbol is pretty cool in my eyes. Unfortunately, it is no more than a glorified form of atheism. Its where all the "goats" gather, though by gathering they inevitably become more sheep. My biggest problem with Satanism is the blatant money making scheme that it is (within the context of the Church of Satan). Go on their website and you will see what it takes to become a member. For a 200$ fee you will get a Church of Satan membership card and access to their special online forum, because no one tends to meet in real life. Its rather hilarious.

You should check out Modern Church of Satan, seems more legit in my eyes.

And yes, Satanism is an Atheist organization, their belief in voodoo and rituals are nothing more than ways to release your anger.
The basic jist of it is that every man is a god in his own universe, so you should do whatever makes you feel good. Still Anton LaVey (the founder of Church of Satan) was a big supporter of following the law, so no going around killing if that's what makes you happy.
The name "Satanism" comes from the hebrew word meaning "adversary", which, in Peter Gilmore's (current leader of the CoS) eyes at least, is a good description of Satanism as an adversary to the Christian Church and their control over people's lives and making natural desires sins.

Well, I know a lot more about this and similar stuff, but I should let the Magus himself, Peter Gilmore, take it from here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgr29Pq2co

Since I am a student of Religions, I'll answer any questions on this to the best of my ability.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
Quote by Harmonius
Try here. It's amazing what Google can do.

Holy hell I thought you'd left!

Also,
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by jean_genie

I'm all for non-Judeo-Christian religions, but I think Satanism is ridiculous. My favourite is probably Gaanesh, the Hindu God. He is The Remover of Obstacles. I have a statue of him on my dressing table.

I agree completely.

Some guy from the middle east walking on water, changing water into wine, miraculously healing the sick, raising people form the dead, coming back from the dead himself, the incredible history of the bible that shows that there are more inconsistencies in the historical texts of the bible than there are words in the bible, yet it is still infallible (you just have to interpret it the right way) and the word of God. Yeah that all makes total sense.

But a religion that teaches that you that you should face reality. Now THAT is just absurd.
And yes, Satanism is an Atheist organization, their belief in voodoo and rituals are nothing more than ways to release your anger.
The basic jist of it is that every man is a god in his own universe, so you should do whatever makes you feel good. Still Anton LaVey (the founder of Church of Satan) was a big supporter of following the law, so no going around killing if that's what makes you happy.
The name "Satanism" comes from the hebrew word meaning "adversary", which, in Peter Gilmore's (current leader of the CoS) eyes at least, is a good description of Satanism as an adversary to the Christian Church and their control over people's lives and making natural desires sins.

I know what Satanism is. Hell, I used to consider myself a Satanist by this definition until I came to the realization that it is retarded and basically atheism. Like I said, I agree with the general philosophy and like the symbolism; however the points I already made make it fairly ludicrous. I am all for non-violence too, but I am also for violence when the time permits. Fortunately for the Church of Satan, I am all for cults and similar activity. If people need an organization or group to affiliate themselves with, than by all means go ahead.

To me, a psychology major, I find these kinds of groups to be a continuation of the "sheeple" complex. The irony of groups like the Church of Satan is that they actively promote not being like a sheep, but by having membership people inevitably become sheep. People bind themselves to ideologies. That is what makes people extremists and ridiculous. That is why "regular" religion should be removed from the planet. A core tenant of Satanism is "Do not be stupid." The continued irony is that this kind of shit is, in fact, stupid. From Christians to Muslims to Satanists: it is all stupid.

I think basic philosophies are essentially what people should structure themselves by. Not so much groups, but concepts. Not strict ideologies. People like Socrates come to my mind. A somewhat structured life, but not significantly limiting and still genuinely enjoyable without hating the experience of this life.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Quote by PlayMadness
Holy hell I thought you'd left!

Also,

I recently came back as part of my annual Christmas visit but I'll be leaving again. Thanks for remembering me though. I remember you too and a lot of the people here who have grown white hair already by now - I'm looking at you Kensai and ctb .
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Dirge Humani
Sanguis bibimus!
Corpus edibus!
Tolle corpus Satani!
Ave ave Satani!

You called?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Awnsers are great and i actually found some of them funny.

The responses i am getting make me want to play Diablo II again sooo bad
Try speaking latin, that's what all the wizards are speaking these days. Aparently Satan was a Roman guy.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Try speaking latin, that's what all the wizards are speaking these days. Aparently Satan was a Roman guy.

"Satanus....thats Latin for Satan"

"Oh"
Quote by jeppelapp
You should check out Modern Church of Satan, seems more legit in my eyes.

Well, I know a lot more about this and similar stuff, but I should let the Magus himself, Peter Gilmore, take it from here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgr29Pq2co

Since I am a student of Religions, I'll answer any questions on this to the best of my ability.

Actually Satan comes from Hebrew meaning the Accuser not Adversary.
Read the Satanic Bible. It goes into depth about the rituals and stuff.
Quote by Ulalume
I know what Satanism is. Hell, I used to consider myself a Satanist by this definition until I came to the realization that it is retarded and basically atheism. Like I said, I agree with the general philosophy and like the symbolism; however the points I already made make it fairly ludicrous. I am all for non-violence too, but I am also for violence when the time permits. Fortunately for the Church of Satan, I am all for cults and similar activity. If people need an organization or group to affiliate themselves with, than by all means go ahead.

To me, a psychology major, I find these kinds of groups to be a continuation of the "sheeple" complex. The irony of groups like the Church of Satan is that they actively promote not being like a sheep, but by having membership people inevitably become sheep. People bind themselves to ideologies. That is what makes people extremists and ridiculous. That is why "regular" religion should be removed from the planet. A core tenant of Satanism is "Do not be stupid." The continued irony is that this kind of shit is, in fact, stupid. From Christians to Muslims to Satanists: it is all stupid.

I think basic philosophies are essentially what people should structure themselves by. Not so much groups, but concepts. Not strict ideologies. People like Socrates come to my mind. A somewhat structured life, but not significantly limiting and still genuinely enjoyable without hating the experience of this life.

Actually the actual form of Satanism is considered a cult, the people who call themselves satanists, but do not believe in a god are not satanists. Real Satanism is recorded to be noticed at around the 1300s, it involves human sacrifices and they do believe in god, for how can they worship his enemy if they do not believe in the god. The Mysticism alone is not what makes the belief, if you do not believe in the stuff other than the blatant rituals or phrases you aren't a Satanist.
Page 1 of 2