Hey guys

Here i post my second song ever tapped, because i wnat to hear your opinion.

note, that the title of the thread ("song without a name") is not the title of the song, because i haven't found a good name yet.
The song contains two guitars (rhythm and lead), a bass-guitar and drums.

If someone knows a good text and / or title, please post it
and if you like, you can add new a track in the guitar pro file and make a vocal melody (please upload it, if you make it )

so, enjoy hearing this song =D

improof

EDIT:
PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE, IT'S THE OLD VERSION, GO DOWN, THERES THE NEW ONE!!!
Attachments:
song without a name.gp5
Last edited by improof at Nov 22, 2009,
It's not bad, but the chord progression is heard so many times in a form or another... I can't give you an example but yeah...

But I like it, it's very upbeat and cheerful. It's not "punk" (maybe pop punk but who would want to get their song labelled as that?)

Not my cup of tea but not bad.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
nice song but not my style of melody to write something on XD
my lyrics are about riots & stuff, hardcore punk like////

sorry no title or lyrics for your song
Quote by palefire
Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
dahdahdahdahdah!
It was cool. I mean, admittedly, the I - V - VI - V - I progression is a bit archaic, but if you're writing a punk song it fits the bill well enough. My main issue was with the little solo you put in. It sounds cool, but you have an overdub guitar going JUST so you can pan the lead and overdub. I know it creates a fuller sound for speakers, but it seems wasteful. The main problem is that you had a big climax halfway through, and then didn't maintain the energy...you dropped an entire octave on the same string and it kind of killed the buzz. To make use of both guitars AND create more energy, I would have one of the guitars (probably lead) continue to play an octave above the overdub guitar, and then at the last little bit before the chorus, when the overdub gets high again, play 4th between the two. I tried a real quick editing session just on that part I mentioned (hope you don't mind), and made it like I just suggested, and attached it. And don't worry, I won't steal your song, I'm just making commentary/suggestions
Attachments:
song without a name Solo Remake.gp5
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
hey Greenfinger182, thanks you a lot for your answer =) i'd really enjoyed, what you did =D Its really cool, i will take it in my song but one question to you: i think, if the lead is one oktave higher, than the overdubs must be a bit quiter maybe 10...what did you think about it?? i mean, at this position the solo is higher, but you still hear the deeper overdubs too much

And for all others:
please download the file from greenfinger182 or the new file i host (it's the same)
and than please gib´ve me your opinoin, like greenfinger did

and i said it at the beginning of my thread: i haven't got a text and a title yet, so if you have ideas, send it to me =D

improof
Attachments:
song without a name.gp5
Quote by improof
hey Greenfinger182, thanks you a lot for your answer =) i'd really enjoyed, what you did =D Its really cool, i will take it in my song but one question to you: i think, if the lead is one oktave higher, than the overdubs must be a bit quiter maybe 10...what did you think about it?? i mean, at this position the solo is higher, but you still hear the deeper overdubs too much

As the artist, that's completely up to you. You decide how much you want to hear the overdub at an octave lower. Either way it'll be noticeable, due to the hard panning of both tracks.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for