I have a 2004 Gibson SG Standard, and it's a limited run out of nashville. I'm almost positive they only made it for 2 years. The only problem is about a year ago it fell off the stand and the headstock cracked pretty badly. It was repaired and now it's pretty hard to tell it was even cracked, but I know it'll definitely detract from the guitars value. Anyways I was just wondering how much something like this would be worth?

Pics:

headstock
Guitars
Fender American Strat
Gibson SG

Amps & Effects

Fender Superchamp XD
Digitech RP-3
Boss SD-1
Last edited by austinb0309 at Nov 21, 2009,
fix the pix
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
ill give you $20 right now
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
I guess it's a Special isn't it?
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
i think it's just an SG Special. i'd say around $500 or so. less if you were selling to a store (i always try craigslist first).
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
never, ever refer to gibson as 'gibby' again.
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Interpret, Adapt, Overcome.
Quote by sound-byte

People do that all the time...
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Any guitar with a cracked neck severely downgrades the value. Even if repaired correctly, I wouldn't expect to get more than 10%-25% of the market value.
Ibanez S7320
Peavey 5150 + Mesa 2x12 Rectifier
When I sold my Gibson SG in perfect condition I got like £400 so I don't think you're looking at too much.
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Quote by sound-byte

you're funny

Quote by Century
ill give you $20 right now

I'll give ya $30
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
It was a Special that was a limited-run in itself. 500$ new, maybe 550 for any other limited run. That particular one sells poorly due to a lack of interest in both the Ebony color and in the unusual pickguard (Normal Cherry and Red would sell better, even new). So, 400$ basic. About 300 when you factor that the headstock was broken. If the rest of it is pristine, 300$ would work, give or take 50 bucks. Anything else (mild cuts, it was used for 5 years) and I'd say it's 300 dollars MAX. Hope for that. An SG Special in that kind of condition isn't the kind of thing to carry much financial weight, especially an unpopular model like that one, but into lower-selling colors like that.
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules