ok... here's the situation. My gf moved in with me and my mom because her parents treated her like shit. She is about to turn 20, and I am 18. Her parents refused to get her, her license; so she has no car, no insurance and no license.

She has a job that she just got, but it only pays 7.25/hr and she gets an average of 14 hours a week, and I have to take her, because I'm the one with the car. I'm going to college and working now, and she's wanting to start college in the spring. She's qualified for a grant for like $5350.

My mom has just recently told us that she can't stay with us until she graduates, but I can stay with her as long as I need. We've looked at some apartments, and we can make it work, just one problem... She's at the mercy of my schedule because she doesn't have a car to get to work on her own. And we're both going to go to school in the spring.

If any of you guys can give me some options or ideas to turn to it would be extremely helpful. The only thing that is looking pretty good right now for us is military, but she's not wanting to do that. any suggestions/advice?
Quote by cpt_pimp
my last fail was breaking up with my gf.

that's going to suck for a while

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Last edited by popeye100 at Nov 21, 2009,
your gf is 20 and your only 18?
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Good lord man! Paragraph that shit.

Why not just put her on your insurance? That way she/you can drive to places drop other person off. Pick them up after. Win win?
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
She works 2 days a week (14hrs) tell her to take the ****ing buss.....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Don't join the Army just because you can't find a ride.

Ride the Bus!

It gets you where you need to be, you help stop global warming, and you are GUARANTEED to meet some really strange/cool people.

Also, you could save up some $$$ for a POS car. It doesn't need to be nice, it just needs to run.

Best of luck, mate.
Quote by metal_al73
agreed, take the bus

and good god that needed paragraphs

There is no bus service where we are... or where we're going to school
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Bus, bike, get your apartment close enough to campus so that you can walk to class while the other can take the car to work.
Yeah man public transportation is the way to go. Also, tell her to get a better freakking job. Even McDonalds would bring in more money than a 14 hour week at 7.25.

PS nice job on having a 20 year old girlfriend! She might be weird or crazy as far as i know, but i know she's 2 years older than you so its time for a clap.

NICE ONE DUDER
Yeah... Paragraphs FTW!

If you're going to college you're bound to meet some cool people who can help you out. Make some friends who can help give her a lift to work a couple of times a week. See if she can carpool w/ anyone she works with.

EDIT: Also, if you guys live in Texas, buy a cheap bike. Transportation and exercise all in one package.
Buy her a moped.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by popeye100

Where the hell do you live? :\
i dont remember the laws in texas, but i think you can get your license WITHOUT any drivers training if your 18 or older.

might be wrong about texas because i havent lived there in awhile lol.

try to both go to a community college for your core classes to begin with, then once thats done you should have enough money saved up for whatever you need to do.

the community college by me is like 2000$ for a year its pretty awesome, lookout western michigan! lol
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by Jinzu
Where the hell do you live? :\

I live in North Carolina now, in a small ass town that hardly anyone has even heard of...
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!