good clean tone. I think the guitar sounds better than the original(not a fan of the beatles' tone). If you did the vocals, then great job on them too, but there were a couple spots where you missed notes it sounds like. C4C?
meh
Nice man, lil outta time at the start, but I really like it.

I'm not sure if its the same class, but I'm currently doing Music Tech in college - and loving it!
I also have to find a song to re-create for my recording project. Not sure what to do yet though, would love to do a Beatles track though.
Quote by get ta led out!
good clean tone. I think the guitar sounds better than the original(not a fan of the beatles' tone). If you did the vocals, then great job on them too, but there were a couple spots where you missed notes it sounds like. C4C?

yeah i mixed the whole song, i was originally going to mic up an electric guitar but instead i DI'd an acoustic instead, gives it a really clear and clean tone. singer was a friend, he was a bit ill when we recorded the song so the aaahs didnt work out too well.
Gibson SG 04'
Quote by Saamon
Nice man, lil outta time at the start, but I really like it.

I'm not sure if its the same class, but I'm currently doing Music Tech in college - and loving it!
I also have to find a song to re-create for my recording project. Not sure what to do yet though, would love to do a Beatles track though.

is this the edexcel specification you are doing? cause thats the one i'm doing.
Gibson SG 04'
Yeah I think it is. Pet shop boys is my first coursework. Which i'm so bored of listening to its unbelievable.
The guitars sound very nice . The singing wasn't extremely impressive, but this was a good cover anyway.