(sorry if this is in the wrong place, i thought it would fit best here)

My band have a couple of gigs coming up around christmas and we all reckon a christmas song would be good to include in our set. Problem is; we cant find a one to do. By this i mean we cant decide on one to do that may be well known.
We play mainly alternative and punk so something along those lines would be great but we dont mind playing from any genre for this.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks In Advance,
KieronC07
The only one I can think of is I Won't Be Home For Christmas by Blink 182.

Not really traditional, but it's good .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy9_JjLnmZI
Quote by firestarter12
does any1 know where I can get a fender les paul? i always only see 1 or the other but i want one thats both.

i would bet its a bad idea to play christmas songs at a show unless it is specifially chrismas themed. people go to hear you play music, in your case "punk" of sorts, they probably heard enough christmas on the car ride there on the radios and want to listen to the "punk" they came there for.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Quote by KieronC07
(sorry if this is in the wrong place, i thought it would fit best here)

My band have a couple of gigs coming up around christmas and we all reckon a christmas song would be good to include in our set. Problem is; we cant find a one to do. By this i mean we cant decide on one to do that may be well known.
We play mainly alternative and punk so something along those lines would be great but we dont mind playing from any genre for this.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks In Advance,
KieronC07

...Fairytale Of New York?

Surely?
Quote by Ed O'Brien
“It’s not genius. It’s just that if you want something good to come out of something, you have to put in a lot of effort. That involves a lot of hard work, and a lot of blood, sweat and tears sometimes.”

http://urbanscarecrow.bandcamp.com/
Last edited by Damascus at Nov 21, 2009,
Happy holidays you bastard by Blink182 that would been very funny
Quote by 08don
yes, thank you guitarfreak. free bj for you anytime. just not from me. no homo.