We're aware of skype, no? If not, it's basically a program where you can IM and have decent quality audio calls.

Would anyone be up for debating/discussing topics on skype? It'll basically be planned out for those who wish to partake. All you need is mic and skype. We'll set worth a question or a proposition, we'll set out an introduction and we'll let everything else take it's course.

Who would be up for something like this?

EDIT: We can start tonight as well if anyone's up for it. I'll draft up a quick proposition, will introduce the topic and we'll dive in.

EDIT:

Usernames:

finalselkies
kjelldenti
lordbishek

We were talking earlier, now not for other reasons. If anyone wants to join in a discussion tonight, post in here.
Last edited by Craigo at Nov 21, 2009,
Sounds pretty cool, actually. Not sure how it's going to work, unless we take turns to talk or something.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well I'd love to talk about religion, as why people believe in this faulty reasoning interests me very much.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
Quote by Kneusje
Well I'd love to talk about religion, as why people believe in this faulty reasoning interests me very much.

Yeah, it's a definite possibility if a) we have a good initial centre of discussion and b) we won't have a body of people nodding heads.
Quote by sglover34479
Is it free?

Aye.
Quote by Craigo
I'm aware. Skype is a better audio medium.

Also, this will be planned.

Actually, I sorta disagree. Also, less hassle with finding addresses, etc. People can come and go as they like. on TC. I like that. I'm well up for it either way.
Quote by Craigo
Yeah. If you're not going to take part, I recommend you install it anyway. It's a fantastic program, been using it for, ohh, four years or so now.

Sounds cool, I don't know if I'll take part or not, I enjoy reading the debates here to I might join in just for listening or occasionally debating a little, though I'm not that good at it.
Quote by LordBishek
Actually, I sorta disagree. Also, less hassle with finding addresses, etc. People can come and go as they like. on TC. I like that. I'm well up for it either way.

We'll see who's in on it before doing so. I've got a new webcam on this new laptop anyway. It'll be weird though. Not used to these.
Quote by LordBishek

How is tinychat compared to skype in terms of sound quality, lag and the like?
I'd like to take part, but I don't like talking if that makes any sense....

Think it'd be possible to record the Debate thing? I'd like to hear what you guys talk about
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I'll stick with UG video chat, its mad fun it there. Sglover you should drop by sometime.
You planning on video chat? Or an audio call?

^ Pubes, I'd already have been in there if I had a webcam, I'm hoping to get a video camera around christmas though, so we'll see how that goes, I heard you can use them, as long as they have usb capability, as webcams, no?
Last edited by sglover34479 at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by padgea7x
I'd like to take part, but I don't like talking if that makes any sense....

Think it'd be possible to record the Debate thing? I'd like to hear what you guys talk about

Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll see about getting it recorded and will upload it somewhere.
Quote by Kensai
How is tinychat compared to skype in terms of sound quality, lag and the like?

Clearer for me than skype with long distance calls, negligible difference in calls nearer home. It's slightly buggy sometimes, but I still prefer it to skype.
Me & Craigo = Skype Greatness.

I remember when I asked your mate if she was fit.

GoodAwkward times.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
Me & Craigo = Skype Greatness.

I remember when I asked your mate if she was fit.

GoodAwkward times.

Not mates anymore

She's a raving Marxist-Feminist anyway. I pressured my mate into making his opening line to her being 'Hey Anna, do you you want to hear a good joke?' 'Yeah?' 'Womens' rights.' Did not impress.
Quote by Craigo
Not mates anymore

She's a raving Marxist-Feminist anyway. I pressured my mate into making his opening line to her being 'Hey Anna, do you you want to hear a good joke?' 'Yeah?' 'Womens' rights.' Did not impress.

I did that to my friends mum one time, same results.
That's odd, should just be the same as my UG username
It says you and Kjell are both offline too
I'm just logging in now, I had to download skype again and reset my password.

Quote by LordBishek
Clearer for me than skype with long distance calls, negligible difference in calls nearer home. It's slightly buggy sometimes, but I still prefer it to skype.

Hm, might be better then. Although tinychat has been a bit buggy lately.
Seriously people, join.