some kind of lespaul shape???
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
maybe les paul junior? or some other LP, maybe and eastwood/airline singlecut, they sorta look like that, but im an idiot, so ...
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
i thought it was a gibson les paul jr. at first. but its not. the knobs are different, the pickups are different, and the pickguard is different. plus i dont know if they come with a maple neck like malcolm's. around 1:48 you kinda get a good shot of the headstock if you pause it. can anyone tell what it says?
Quote by dlguitarmaster7
i thought it was a gibson les paul jr. at first. but its not. the knobs are different, the pickups are different, and the pickguard is different. plus i dont know if they come with a maple neck like malcolm's. around 1:48 you kinda get a good shot of the headstock if you pause it. can anyone tell what it says?

because god forbid he might have modded it...
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Interpret, Adapt, Overcome.