I'm looking for a new MP3 player with 8GB or more and came across this. It has the SD slot for extra memory but does anyone who owns one have any reviews on it? Also, can you scroll through artists like on the iPod instead of just having a list of songs and having to skip through em all?

cheers for the help
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
Quote by Kumanji
Zen is not an iPod-a-like. It is a state of being.

Empty the cup.

What do you mean?
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
Dude, I have owned one of those things for several months now and I have to say that it's one of the best mp3 players I've ever owned (and that's out of about 20 or so)
The thing has really good sound quality, and the tools to tweak your sound if you don't like so much treble, or bass, or anything along those lines.
It can take most formats (NOT FLAC THO).
It can record hours of voice/whatever with it's built in mic (doesn't sound TOO bad for a mp3 player).
It can dial into the FM radio and save presets.
If you're tech savvy you can sync it with several features of microsoft outlook (calendar, etc.)
It can look at pictures and use jpegs as backgrounds (which looks badass)
You can watch videos on it
It has a pretty awesome battery life.
It's very flexible if you're one of those people who like to mess with lots of little options, change the way menus are organized, etc. (i'm like that; I have tech ocd)
It can be set to turn off automatically, which is useful if you like to use it to fall asleep to (it has a timer)

GET ONE!
(i have 16bg... it and 32 have wireless lan, which is cool, but semi pointless, unless you have a home wireless network in your home: it's then AWESOME, cuz you can access your music and wirelessly download it straight onto the player, which is TIGHT!)
I've got one and i've had no problems with it.
Mine's a 32GB, which is plenty.

Only thing is i would definitely get one with more memory than you need atm, because it won't let you play from the SD slot and the internal memory. If you often make it shuffle through all songs you have to choose between the internal memory and the SD slot.

Apart from that it's a great wee machine!
Do or do not, there is no try. - Albus Dumbledore
is the difference between the creative zen and the Zen MX big?
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
I think a creative zen is altogether better except for the accessories.
Stuff like at a party nowadays people just use ipod dock speakers - so you cant put your music on. And mine only charges by connecting to a computer... you can get a plug in charger through creative website, but with an ipod its easy to get a charger + say if you're on holiday one of your mates will probably have an ipod charger they can loan you etc.
just get a ****ing ipod like everone else ******
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
the Sansa Fuze is better IMO.

Quote by Highway60Bob

Some people don't like paying jacked up prices for inferior quality.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Highway60Bob

I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Quote by Highway60Bob

ppl dont like spending 400$ on a piece of shit designed to break after a year.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Highway60Bob

why? when I get get a Creative Zen MX 8GB for £60 when iPods are at least £100 for a new one.
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
Quote by Highway60Bob

Can't agree with you there. Zunes and Creative Zen's are a better product for the price.

On a side note, I also like the Zune software much more than iTunes, it is so dull and bland to me, and the Genius feature is just a way to get you into the iTunes store.
Zens are great. Better sound/build quality than ipods, cheaper, expandable memory, internal speaker, wi-fi, radio. I've had no problems with mine. Highly recomended.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
i think a guy deleted his post, he was talkin about zune software as it updated from 1.0 to 2.0 to 3.0 and how it progressively became good software, but is 4.0 good?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO