Alright, so I'm starting to get tired of my shitty Gibson, and I need a new axe.
What should I get?
For some basics about what I play, most of the stuff I like to play is kinda the metalcore/deathcore stuff. Originally I was thinking about a Schecter Tempest Custom, but I've heard that when you drop tune those that the low E string tends to jump out of the saddle a lot. But if anyone could suggest a guitar along those lines would be cool.
love is love // return to dust
budget?

Amp?

Features/specific sound you want?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
budget?

Amp?

Features/specific sound you want?

$700 is about the most expensive I can go.

Right now all I have is a Spider III , but i'll be getting a new amp in Febuary for my birthday so i'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

And the closest tone to how I would want it is the tone Bring Me The Horizon had on Suicide Season.
shitty gibson?

errrrrmmmm?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Im not really an expert at suggesting guitars lol but if it were me I'd probably look at a Schecter C1 or Schecter Damien 6 FR. I guess it all depends on your price range. Like I said though, im not good at making suggestions lol thats just what I would get.
~Rest In Peace Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan~

Tumblr: Follow?
want to sell me your "shitty" gibson?
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Quote by Superguitar
Im not really an expert at suggesting guitars lol but if it were me I'd probably look at a Schecter C1 or Schecter Damien 6 FR. I guess it all depends on your price range. Like I said though, im not good at making suggestions lol thats just what I would get.

Yeah I've been looking at C1's and those have always looked nice to me. Im not sure though cause I havent played one yet.
i have a schecter hellraiser deluxe, it really is perfect for metal. but it doesnt have a trem so that might turn you away from it.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
i have a schecter hellraiser deluxe, it really is perfect for metal. but it doesnt have a trem so that might turn you away from it.

Eh I can do without a trem bar. Do Hellraisers have Floyd Roses?