hey guys, was offered a tele or LP for my RR24.
the tele is black, brown pickgaurd, looks to be a deluxe nashville tele
the LP looks like it was cream that has been around a lot of chain smokers haha. Has PAF's in it i believe. wondering if anyone has experience with these guitars. as far as my style goes;
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=shapes+of+grey&search_type=&aq=f

the songs last words and reverend james are the best representations of originals i think. we cover anything from elvis to metallica and VR. personally, i play a lot of blues. i play blues and jazz at school. i also love a good dose black metal once in a while, but my other tele can handle any crazy shite.
i would prefer if there wasnt too many people replying "i like LPs better," or "Teles FTW." as much i like to know people's preferences, i think i need a little mroe direction in terms of sound for these two particular models.
Cheers!!

(ps if anyone wants to trade me a white strat........)
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
deluxe nashville power tele
epiphone les paul special in TV yellow, with P90 soaps (ugly as tits, to be honest. its supposed to limitted edition, but im the tele with a new bridge bucker seems way more appealing)
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Last edited by wyldeshredder at Nov 21, 2009,
Les Paul Specials aren't worth too much, they are cool but I think they're only worth around $600.

EDIT: oh it's an Epiphone, then it's probably worth like $200.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
keep the RR24
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
I think you should keep the RR24 as well, unless this guy is putting money up as well
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
The jackson RR24 is more suited for heavier music with it's Emg pickup I would take the Les Paul but as a precaution I would find out the serial number and find out whether it's legit or not. You could also swap the pickup for a Jb or Blackout.