I finally got anew amp, and my first tube amp. It's a peavey valveking 212 that i got used. It sounds amazing! I can get any sound out of it from Circle Takes The Square to Atreyu to Maiden
sorry for the crappy pics

Nice! Congrats on the first tube amp! I remember mine... mostly because I still have it.

Are you planning on modding your Valveking?
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Delete your other thread, mate

Happy new amp day! New amp days kick ass
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
AHG 2 threads??? WHY???
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Just think: One day you'll remember you Valveking spitefully.

HNGD for now though!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Congrats! I'm about to upgrade from mine, but that's not to say it wasn't great! Get an EQ for the FX loop and an overdrive to throw in front and you'll be amazed by how much better it is. And if you can ever afford speaker change or another cab to run it through it sounds amazing. A lot of people give them a bad rap, but with a little bit of money, you can get GREAT tone from these things.
Quote by ch0
Just think: One day you'll remember you Valveking spitefully.

HNGD for now though!

haha... nice way to start his new amp.

HNAD d00d
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.