Hey anyone have any info on this guitar company? May buy one in the next couple days and was wondering if anyone has any experiences with playing one. Thanks, Dave
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
I've played the Hutchins Prince (I thinks th'as what it's called), I only played it for about 5 minutes but it was really nice to play.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
im mostly interested in it because its a semi hollow body (think 335) 12 string and ive always wanted an electric 12. and its $200
Peter Frampton: "Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra.... and Sonic Youth is in my cooler! Get outta there you kids!"

Thurston Moore: "Come on Mr. Frampton... you're not gonna eat all that watermelon..."
hmmmm