Poll Options
View poll results: hows better
THE OLD GUns N' Roses
15 54%
ICP
13 46%
Voters: 28.
Page 1 of 2
this idiotic kid at school think he knows everything about music, but i just wanna see what other people think. he was talking about ICP, and how there are just amazing and how there the best band out there. ive know this kid for 5 years. and i dont bother with anything he says. but im bored. so i wanna know what anyone else thinks.

i told him that (THE OLD) guns n roses accomplished more in the time they were a band that ICP will ever accomplish. of course he threw a hissy fit. but lets see what some other less brain dead people think.
dude ICP are just amazing and there the best band out there.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
this idiotic kid at school think he knows everything about music, but i just wanna see what other people think. he was talking about ICP, and how there are just amazing and how there the best band out there. ive know this kid for 5 years. and i dont bother with anything he says. but im bored. so i wanna know what anyone else thinks.

i told him that (THE OLD) guns n roses accomplished more in the time they were a band that ICP will ever accomplish. of course he threw a hissy fit. but lets see what some other less brain dead people think.

Guns N Roses are comparable to a cat being tasered every 5 seconds. Poor kitty.

R.I.P. WRINKLES
ICP for the hell of it.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by \Powerslave/
Wait. Wait. This is the ****ing metal forum.

yes. and they are both metal bands. if i went to the rock forum then people would say "der Wait. This is the ****ing rock forum der"
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
yes. and they are both metal bands.

Sumdeus
Gun's N Roses are not metal...

In any way
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by linfield4466
Dude, I'm at work

YOU ACT LIKE A GIVE A DAMN. YOU THINK I GIVE A DAMN, LIN. DO YOU!?

It's rhetorical. You know I don't, now be a good little boy and go throw up and tell your boss you're sick and need to go home to listen to Leprosy or else everyone in the workplace will suffer a horrible mindnumbing disease.
Seriously mate. Leprosy is more important than your job!

Sumdeus
what i hate about metal today is the everything went down a notch. back in the 70 ac/dc was metal. led zeppelin was metal (the first metal band by the way) know adays everything hase its own genere. i know icp is like a rap metal band. and rap totally blows. what the hell does it matter. im just making a point that the old gnr are better than icp. any even though the original gnr isnt together. there still kick ass.
This better be the breast thing ever guys, or I will be very. berry. upset
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

Guns N' Roses, past and present, are fucking dire. So is ICP, but they didn't waste 15 years wasting thousands of dollars to put together a mediocre album.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by severed-metal
romencer has the right idea.

Not to mention, we're both Lord Worm enthusiasts. So, you've been warned.

Ganging up on people with different musical tastes ftw!

also after that last post, I have reasons to believe TS might be a troll!

Sumdeus
DEAR GOD

Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
yes. and they are both metal bands.

This is the funniest thing ever. In before the lock!
Ok. ICP = Juggulo (Juggulo is any group/artist on Psychopathic Records, and all of the artists are rap.) Guns N Roses = Hard Rock. (So, yeah, wrong forum.) While it's ignorant to assume a group that's part of a minor subculture will ever accomplish something meaningful, it's ignorant to compare a Hard Rock group to a Juggulo group. But Juggulos can be fanactical. My advice, ignore him. If that doesn't work, tell him he's right. Why? So he'll STFU. Trust me, man, makes life much easier.

And next time, post this in the right forum. Neither of the two groups are Metal in any way, shape, or form.
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
what i hate about metal today is the everything went down a notch. back in the 70 ac/dc was metal. led zeppelin was metal (the first metal band by the way) know adays everything hase its own genere. i know icp is like a rap metal band. and rap totally blows. what the hell does it matter. im just making a point that the old gnr are better than icp. any even though the original gnr isnt together. there still kick ass.

Im gonna go and say it was Black Sabbath.
because we actually know what metal is?

Sumdeus
why does everybody have to complain about every little thing that is done wrong. i spell somthing wrong. ops! tell me and i might fix it. i post in the wrong forum. ops! my bad. tell me and maybe ill change it. u dont have to get so immature about everthing that goes wrong. is it just me or does it happen to ever kid that wants to know what other people think.
Last edited by sol-sob-on-pcp at Nov 21, 2009,
You spelled oops wrong. I'm telling you in the hope that you might fix it.

Sumdeus
Juggalos
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Interpret, Adapt, Overcome.
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
why does everybody have to complain about every little thing that is done wrong. i spell somthing wrong. ops! tell me and i might fix it. i post in the wrong forum. ops! my bad. tell me and maybe ill change it. u dont have to get so immature about everthing that goes wrong. is it just me or does it happen to ever kid that wants to know what other people think.

Please review every single post you've made, ever.

And we aren't immature, we're opinionated.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Last edited by CTFOD at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by romencer17
You spelled oops wrong. I'm telling you in the hope that you might fix it.

a ops has no definite spelling
b way to be grown up about it
I don't personally think putting one of the most iconic hard rock bands of the last or so years, in the wrong genre a little thing. Also, to be needlessly pedantic, you didn't come here to find out what we think, you came here, hoping a group of people, who you hoped would be biased towards choosing a certain option, would back you up in a petty argument youa re having with a friend.

xx
Last time I checked, one "o" does not make the same sounds as a two "o"s. Now, I'm not sure since I was taught this rule in kindergarten, so they might have changed the rules around since then...

^ this guy knows what's up. The fact that you care about what someone who listens to ICP thinks already makes me wonder...

Sumdeus
Last edited by romencer17 at Nov 21, 2009,
Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
I don't personally think putting one of the most iconic hard rock bands of the last or so years, in the wrong genre a little thing. Also, to be needlessly pedantic, you didn't come here to find out what we think, you came here, hoping a group of people, who you hoped would be biased towards choosing a certain option, would back you up in a petty argument youa re having with a friend.

xx

This. Infinitely

Now get out
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
a ops has no definite spelling
b way to be grown up about it

It's definitely not 'ops'. Otherwise it sounds like 'hops' without the h.

Now I don't know about you, but I don't go 'ops' when I do something wrong.
Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk

xx

a the new gnr album sucks
b gnr>icp not opinion... fact
c that kid is not my friend
d **** genres
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
d **** genres

Yeah man! Being able to easily categorize something by the way it sounds is gay!

Sumdeus
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
d **** genres

Didn't you also say 'i know icp is a rap metal band. and rap totally blows.'?
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
d **** genres

A.opinion
B.opinion
C.statement
D.statement

At no point in your 4 points do you state a fact.
Also;
Capital letters?
*genres*
Quote by romencer17
Yeah man! Being able to easily categorize something by the way it sounds is gay!

u know what i meen
Page 1 of 2