If you could create a guitar, but it had to be very non-traditional, what would it be?

Mine would be an acrylic explorer with chambers partially filled with pig's blood so it moves when the guitar moves. A maple fretboard with red sharktooth inlays. Red and white pickups and knobs with gold hardware.
Quote by JELIFISH19
If you could create a guitar, but it had to be very non-traditional, what would it be?

Mine would be an acrylic explorer with chambers partially filled with pig's blood so it moves when the guitar moves. A maple fretboard with red sharktooth inlays. Red and white pickups and knobs with gold hardware.

Dude man, your messed up.
Mine would be an ESP EX with a neck thru, EMG 81/60 combo, Mahogany, TOM Bassically the LTD EX 401 I'm saving for :P
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
A 26.5" scale 7 string with an all rosewood neck,scalloping from the 24th-12th fret,a solid one piece flame koa body,piezo system,H-S-H pup config with some sort of crazy wiring mod,a contoured body profile (think Ibanez JS series),and synth capabilites.

I've never seen something like that,and I imagine that if I ever did I'd have to steal it immediately.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by howamidriving?
mine would be able to summon briana banks

Your guitar would summon some worn out old wh*re?

Christ,you can do that with a $100 bill pal,you don't need a magical guitar to pull that one off.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

an explorer in a matte black finish like epiphone/gibsons goth series. OFR and blacklight pickup rings and sharktooth inlays
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
A tele/SG hybrid with a mirrored perspex finish and a pink floyd rose
Last edited by 1nSingularity at Nov 21, 2009,

this
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's